The Hangover

Author's Note: I told you Tony got really drunk and I meant it. XD AND I think this picture is perfect because Tony looks so tired and a little drunk to me. XD

Enjoy the angsty chapter and don't forget to vote!

Could be TRIGGERS talking about the previous chapter, drunk, hangovers, SAD TONY, hurt, SWEARS.

||-//

Tony's POV

I groaned as I woke up from my sleepless slumber. I groaned the sun was too bright. Stupid hangover. I grabbed my head as I sat up. I moaned, my head was killing me. As my eyes started to refocus I noticed I wasn't in my room. I look around, to see sports posters and some bands posters hanged in the room.

I was in someone's room... Oh no. I was about to stand up and ran when the door opened.

I look at the door and I see. No... It was Steve Rogers. That's means I'm in his room. I whimpered and pushed myself against the back of the bed. Steve walked closer to me. I was terrified. A million thought ran through my head. I finally spoke.

"Why am I in your bed?!" I screamed, grabbing the sheets thinking I was naked.

"You were very drunk last night," he said, calmly. I glared at him.

"Why am I in your bed?!" I screamed again.

"You were drunk like I said. And I took up here to rest," Steve said. Steve handed me a pill and some water. I grabbed them and took the pill.

"Thanks," I said, placing the glass on the bedside table.

"You're welcome," Steve said, now sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at him confused.

"Tony, there's something I need to talk to you about," Steve said, kinda nervous.

"About what?" I asked.

"About last night," He said, placing his hand on my covered knee. I started to panic.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I yelled.

"I didn't do anything," Steve said, rubbing my legs trying to calm me down.

"NO, no, what did you do to me! YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, DIDN'T YOU!" I yelled I felt like I was going to go into a panic attack.

"Tony, no I didn't," Steve said, calmy. He cradled me in his arms. I struggled a little.

"Sh, you're okay, Tony," Steve whispered into my ear. I calmed a little.

"There you go," he said. Rubbing my back.

"As I was saying, you told me you loved me last night," Steve said, looking down at me. My eyes widen. I DID?! No, he's just saying at to mess with me.

"NO, YOU'RE LYING!" I yelled, struggling in his arms again.

"I'm not, you did," he said, cradling me a little tighter. I screamed.

"YOU'RE BAD! YOU'RE LYING, STOP IT!" I yelled and I struggled again. Steve tried to get me to quiet down. I didn't though.

"NO, GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled, struggling in his grip. Steve let go of me and started to yell too.

"WELL GUESS WHAT TONY! YOU MIGHT THINK I'M A BAD PERSON, WELL, I DIDN'T GO DOWN ON YOU WHEN YOU WERE BEGGING ME TO FUCK YOU!" Steve yelled at him, his face turned red. I was shooked.

He didn't hurt me? He didn't take advantage of me?

"I- what?" I said, quietly. I pulled the sheets down to see me fully clothed.

"YOU'RE WERE ACTING LIKE FUCKING WHORE, TONY!" he yelled. my whole world stopped. Steve just called me a whore. I looked down and whispered.

"I w-was drunk," I whispered, with a little stutter. But I don't think he heard me. He continued.

"NO, YOU'RE A PATHETIC WHORE!" Steve yelled at me. I let out a cry. Steve looked at me with soft eyes.

"Tony, I-I'm sorry," he said, reaching out for me. I couldn't take it...

I couldn't stand to look at Steve anymore, so I ran. I jumped out of the bed and ran down the stairs. I busted open the door and unlocked my car. Not listening to protests that came from behind me. I jumped into my car and started the engine. I pulled out of the driveway and sped down the street. I had to get away from Steve. Steve fucking perfect Rogers.

As I was driving home, I realized I was crying, tears were building up, blurring my vision, until I blinked or wiped them away. I finally made it home, I parked my car in my parents' driveway and I broke down.

I shouldn't have gone to that stupid party.

I should have gone home with Bruce.

I shouldn't have gotten drunk there.

Tears were running down my face.

I shouldn't have gone to Steve.

Stupid.

Stupid...

Stupid!

You said you liked him, what's wrong with you?

I cried even harder. I sat up from the sheering wheel and got out of my car. I locked it and walked towards my front door. Tears were making my vision blurry. I shakenly unlocked the door and walked inside. I ran up my stairs and crash onto my bed. I sent a quick text to Clint and I finally let out a sob. I sobbed into my pillow and I continued to break down.

He thinks you're a whore. Pathetic.

Nobody would love you, especially him.

You don't have a chance.

That was my last thought before I lost a battle to sleep.

||-//

Author's Note: Sad Tony :(