A Night With Our Group

Author's Note: The whole group is together finally, but maybe not for long... ;)

||-//

Tony's POV

Lunch ended shortly after everything. We all said goodbye to each other. And me and Steve walked back to English to together.

"You excited for Friday?" I asked, looking up at Steve. He smiled.

"I'm excited about anything I get to do with you," he said, grabbing my hand. I blushed a little. Steve gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you," Steve whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"I love you too," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Come on, before we're late for class," Steve said, before dragging me back to English. I can't wait for Friday...

*Skip To Friday*

It was the end of the day on Friday. This week had been going so slow. So I couldn't wait to get in my car and go home with everyone.

I was leaning against my car with Bruce when I noticed that Clint and Pietro were walking towards us. I tilted my head, a little confused.

"Hey, Pietro. You coming with us, I thought you had work this weekend?" I asked.

"Oh, nah, I'm not coming with you, I still have work. I was just walking Clint over and to say bye to you guys," Pietro said, wrapping his arms around Clint. Clint wrapping his arms around Pietro's neck.

"Bye baby," Pietro said, kissing Clint.

"Bye, love you," Clint said.

"Love you too, be good," Pietro said, hugging Clint.

"We'll keep him out of trouble," I said, smirking. Clint groaned.

"I hate you," Clint said. We all laughed. Pietro unwrapped his arms from Clint.

"I got to go, bye everyone," Pietro said, as he walked away.

"Bye!" we all yelled.

"Come on, guys, let's go," I said.

"Wait, isn't Steve and them coming?" Clint asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but Steve is bring Natasha and Thor has to drop off his brother first, and then he's coming over," I explained. Clint nodded. And we all hopped into my car. Bruce in the passenger's seat and Clint hopped in the back.

*Skip to Tony's Home*

I pulled up into my driveway and we all got out and went into my house.

"Just throw your bags near the door," I said. Clint literally threw his bags down, but whatever. I took our shoes off and sat down on the couch. Waiting for everyone to show up.

A little bit after we got home, I heard a knock. I stood up and opened my door.

"Hey guys, you can just lay your stuff at the door," I said, letting them into my house

They walked in and laid their stuff down. Natasha and Thor walked over to the couch and Steve stood next to me.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Steve asked, kissing my forehead. I smiled.

"I'm good, glad you're here," I said. I grabbed Steve's hand and lead him into the living room.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Mario Kart, Bitch!" Clint yelled.

"So aggressive," I said, laughing.

"Everyone cool with that?" I asked. Everyone nodded. So I set up the game and gave everyone a controller.

"You all are going down," Clint said.

"In your fucking dreams," I said. Clint smacked my arm. I smacked him back.

"God, please not this again," Natasha said, playfully rolling her eyes. We all laughed.

"BE PREPARED TO BE DESTROYED!" Thor yelled.

With that, the race started...

During the race, there was a lot of screaming, mostly from Clint or me. Thor was yelling, Bruce and Steve silently racing. And Natasha was just being herself.

Then the race ended. Natasha came in 1st, I came in 2nd, Clint came in 3rd, Thor was in 4th. And then there was Bruce and Steve. Bruce came in 7th and Steve came in 8th.

"Suck It!" Natasha yelled, rubbing her victory in our faces.

"I least I beat Clint," I said, smirking. Clint gave me the finger.

"Fuck off," Clint groaned.

"Clint, at least you beat me, Bruce and Steve," Thor said, reassuring Clint. Clint smiled a little.

"Yeah, what happened there, Steve?" I said, looking up at him. He chuckled a little.

"I have no clue what I'm doing," he said, making us all laugh.

"Steve, have you never played Mario Kart?" Bruce asked. Steve shook his head.

"Nope never played it in my whole life," he said.

"You did pretty good for it being your first time," Natasha said.

"Yeah, you came in one place behind me, and I play with Clint and Tony all the time," Bruce said. We all laughed.

"Bruce just sucks leave it at that," Clint said.

"Yeah, and?" Bruce questioned. Making us all laugh.

"Who wants a rematch?!" I yelled.

"Me!" everyone yelled. So we started a new race. We played for a couple of hours.

A little bit after, we all got tired of the game.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" I asked. Everyone agreed.

"Go change into your sleep clothes and I'll make so popcorn," I said, everyone, got up and went to their bags, except for Clint, who was running up the stairs.

"Tony, can I borrow some clothes?!" he yelled, from the stairs.

"Sure!" I yelled back.

"Thanks!"

"No Problem!"

I finished making the popcorn and walked back into the living room. Bruce was putting a movie into my DVD console. Natasha and Clint were on the couch. Thor was on the floor with some blankets and pillows, and Steve was in a lounge chair. I handed Natasha and Clint, a bowl. I handed Thor one and then walked over to Steve. I smiled and sat down in Steve's lap, holding the bowl in my lap. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You comfortable?" Steve asked. I nodded, laying my head on his shoulder. Bruce stood up and started the movie, before laying on the floor with Thor. And then we all started watching the movie.

||-//