Makeup and Football Game

Author's Note: This is the last chapter. I can't believe this story is over. It was so much fun to write and thank everyone that read this story and thank you to everyone that voted on this story too. I appreciated it. :) Anyways enjoy the chapter!

||-//

Tony's POV

As the weeks go by Steve and I have been hanging out a lot more and going on dates. And I couldn't have been happier.

I was sitting in English. I was waiting for Steve to come in.

"Hey," he said with a smile.

"Hey," I said back, smiling back. Steve gave me a quick kiss.

"You wanna come too, tonight's football game?" Steve asked. I smiled.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss a chance to watch you play," I said with a smirk. Steve blushed bright red and rubbed this neck anxiously.

"O-okay, cool," he stuttered out and smiled a little. 

*Time Skip to Football Game*

I was sitting on the railing on the edge of the football field, watching the football players warming up, okay, I was kinda just watching Steve, but still. As they finished up their warm-ups, Steve walked over to me.

"Hey," Steve said, leaning against the railing near me.

"Hey," I responded, with a smile.

"Thanks for coming," Steve said, kissing my cheek.

"Of course, anything for you," I said, smiling. Leaning against Steve's shoulder.

"Hey, Steve, maybe you might wanna be with the team when they go over plays!" someone yelled from behind me. I turn around to see Bucky. I smiled.

"Y-yeah, maybe I s-should," Steve stuttered and was a bright red. I giggled. Bucky smirked and leaned against the railing too. 

"Do great out there for me," I said.

"Do good for me too, Stevie," Bucky said, smiling.

"I'll do great for the both of you," Steve said. We all smiled.

"Well, I guess I would go then," Steve said.

"Get out there, Stevie," Bucky said, patting his shoulder.

"Good luck," I said, smiling.

"Bye, Buck and bye Tony," Steve said.

"I love you," Steve said, kissing me on the lips. I smiled.

"I love you too," I responded, making Steve smiled back...

I always thought I'm Tony Stark, I'm not the most popular kid in school and that's okay. I thought I would always hate the perfect gang. But here I'm sitting with them, as we watched Steve and Thor play. I thought I would only be friends with Bruce and Clint, but I've met so many new people and friends. I thought I would always hate Steve Rogers with a passion, but he's now my boyfriend.

Crazy how things can change so fast. Even for me.

I always thought I would never love Steve. I thought I could never be around him.

I said I Would Never Love Him...

Guess life continues to prove me wrong... And I'm glad it is...

||-//

Author's Note: Thank you for reading 'I Would Never Love Him (A STONY High Schl Story)' <3