It's A Date

Author's Note: What like almost chapter 20 and they finally go on a date lol.

Also, it's kinda based on my adventure from last weekend.

||-//

Steve's POV

I slowly woke up to the bright sun shining into the windows of the living room. I groaned a little and tried to sit up to find a very tried Tony laying on my chest. I chuckled lightly. I reached over and grabbed my phone. It read 9:13 am. I laid my phone back down and looked at Tony.

His face was laying flat on my shoulder. His hands resting on my chest. Tony's face was calm and a little bit of drool was coming from his mouth. I smiled. I wiped the drool away from his face with my hand and rewrapped my arms around his waist. Tony snuggling farther into my neck. I laid there with Tony for maybe an hour, just looking at his face. I sighed and decided it was time to wake him up.

I took my hand and shook his shoulder a little.

"Tony, time to wake up," I whispered into his ear. Tony let out a tiny whimper and snuggled into my neck. I laughed a little.

"Come on," I said, sitting up with him now in my lap.

"Noo," Tony whined. I laughed.

"Tony, Wake UP!" I yelled right next to his ear. Tony jumped up and covered his ears.

"Ow! What the hell, Steve?" Tony yelled, pouting at me. I laughed.

"It was the only way to get you awake," I stated, smirking at Tony.

"Well, you're a douche," Tony said, playfully smacking my arm. I chuckled quietly.

"Am not," I said,

"Are too," Tony stated, trying to go back to sleep.

"Well, Tony there is something I need to ask you though," I said, my face going still. Tony noticed my face.

"What is it, Steve?" Tony asked, his face now showing concern.

"W-well, I w-was wondering if y-you would like t-to, you k-know umh," I stuttered.

"Steve Rogers, are you trying to ask me on a date?" Tony questioned, with a smirk now on his face. I blushed.

"Maybe," I whispered. Tony smiled.

"Yes," Tony simply said. I looked up to him.

"What?" I questioned.

"Yes to the date, Rogers," Tony said. I smiled.

"Really?" I asked. Tony nodded.

"It's a date then, Rogers," Tony said with a small smile. I smiled back.

"So, where will we be going then?" Tony asked.

"I have the perfect idea," I said, smiling.

"And that will be?" Tony questioned.

"Nope, it's a surprise now," I said, smug. Tony pouted at me. Cute, I thought.

"You're so mean," Tony stated. I chuckled.

"I know I am," I said.

*Skip To The Date*

I pulled up to the fairgrounds. Tony was looking out the window and realized where we were.

"Steve, you took me to the fair?" Tony questioned, looking at me. I parked the car and looked at Tony.

"Where does it look like," I said, chuckling a little. Tony smiled.

"Thanks, Steve," Tony said, smiling still.

"Anytime," I said, smiling. We walked

We played games and went on a bunch of rides like rollercoasters, etc. It was starting to get dark at this point and the fair's lights were turning on and shining very bright.

 "Tony,"

"Hm?" he asked, looking up at me.

"You wanna go onto the Ferris Wheel?" I asked. Tony nodded.

"I would love too," Tony said. We walked up to the line for the Ferris Wheel. The line wasn't that long, plus it was quite a big Ferris Wheel, with a bunch of carts to hold people in.

In no time we were on the ride and was starting to go up. The sun was setting, almost completely set at this point. Letting some of the night stars start shining.  There happened to be a firework show tonight and it was about to start. The sun was completely and that when then fireworks started. Tony looked in awe and shock at all the fireworks going off.

The fireworks were bright full of colors. Tony was cuddling into my side. I had my arm protectively around him. His head laying on my shoulder. I turned my eyes to Tony. He was smiling, the bright colors of the fireworks lighting up his face.

Tonight was perfect with him. I smiled. Tony must have felt my eyes on him. He looked up at me.

"What?" He asked, laughing a little. I shook my head.

"Nothing, just looking at you," I said. Tony smiled at me and shook his head before turning back to the fireworks.

"Thank you for tonight, Steve," Tony said, cuddling into my side some more. I smiled and turned to the fireworks again.

"Anything for you, Tony," I said, hugging him a little.

We sat in silence and watched the firework show continue. I looked at Tony again.

"Hey, Tony," I said. Tony turned to me.

"Hm?" he responded with.

"I wanted to ask you a question. I was wondering if you would like to be my boyfriend?" I asked. Tony smiled.

"Yes," he said, hugging me. I hugged him back. I kissed him lightly on the cheek...

||-//

Author's Note: Fun Fact: I'm afraid of Ferris Wheels. Because I'm a baby. XD