Steve's Nightmare

Author's Note: It's a nightmare.

TRIGGERS: NIGHTMARE, PAST, DRUNK TONY, ABUSE, NOT STOPPING.

YOU CAN SKIP TO THE *'S IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ! READ AT OWN RISK!

||-//

Steve's POV

I slowly felt like I was waking up, I opened my eyes to see I was in my living room with a lot of people. It was the after-party. I slowly sat up from the couch and opened around. Everything was exactly the same. I look at the stairs and I saw me and a very drunk Tony. I stood up and followed myself and Tony into my room. I kinda felt like a ghost.

I was in the room, but this scene wasn't the same. Tony was struggling in my grip. I looked up at myself and I had a red glare in my eyes.

"No, please, Stop!" Tony yelled at me. My stomach dropped. I tried to get to Tony, but something stopped me.

I felt like there was an invisible wall blocking me from getting to me and Tony. I banged on the invisible wall.

"Get away from him!" I yelled, banging harder. Tony had tears in his eyes. Still struggling from me.

"Steve! Please!" Tony yelled. I picked up Tony and throw him onto my bed. Tony tried to run, but I was too quick. I was on top of Tony.

"Stop!" Tony yelled, his voice cracking a little. I had a mean look on my face.

"Tony!" I yelled, banging on the wall, but no matter what. No one heard me. I started to cry a little. I flipped Tony over and pushed his face into my mattress.

"NO!" Tony screamed. I fell to my knees. I couldn't stop myself. Tony was crying, facing me. I could see the fear in his eyes. Tears staining his pale face.

"Get off of him!" I yelled. Weakly banging on the wall. I sobbed. But the worst was yet to come. I sobbed into my hands until I heard the worst sound in the world. Tony screamed bloody murder. I was hurting him.

"Stop! You're HURTING HIM!" I yelled, but I didn't care. I just continued through Tony's pleads for mercy.

"HELP ME!"  Tony screamed.

"Tony!" I yelled, banging harder onto the wall.

"Steve! STOP!" He screamed, struggling under me. I banged harder.

"Let him GO!" I screamed. But no matter how loud I yelled or screamed I didn't stop... I'm a fucking monster.

"W-ke -p," I heard someone say. But I could focus on it with Tony's screams.

TRIGGERS OVER! ******************************************************************************************

"STEVE, WAKE UP!" I heard someone yell at me. I jumped and knocked someone to the floor. I look at the floor to find Tony laying there.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Tony," I said, throwing my blanket off of me and kneeling down near Tony.

"It's fine, I'm okay," Tony said, sitting up from the floor.

"I'm sorry I knocked you off the couch," I said.

"It's okay, you had a nightmare," Tony said, standing up and laying on the couch. I stood up and sat next to him.

"Still, I knocked you off," I said, laying my head against the back of the couch.

"It's okay. What was the nightmare about? You were screaming my name," Tony asked, moving a little closer to me. I sighed.

"It was about the after-party here with you," I whispered. Tony lifted his head a little.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I didn't stop, I-I," I stuttered. Tony jumped into my arms and wrapped my neck.

"Steve, listen to me please," he said, looking into my eyes.

"You didn't do it, okay. You took care of me," he whispered.

"B-but I s-said," I started.

"I know what you said after hurt me, but you didn't take advantage of me. I was drunk and you helped me," he said.

"And I couldn't ask for more from you that night, thank you," he whispered leaning his forehead on mine. I smiled up at him.

"It was a nightmare, you wouldn't do that to me," he said, smiling too.

"Never," I whispered. Tony smiled again and leaned down to hug me. I hugged him back.

"You know you also told me that you loved me," I said, leaning a little away from our hug. Tony nodded.

"You told me, and then you know," he said, tensing up. I rubbed his arms.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But it least you're trying to forgive me," I said.

"I already have," he whispered, laying his head on my shoulder. I smiled.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"But you didn't let me finish," I said, Tony, looked at me confused. I smiled at him.

"I didn't get to say it back," I said, leaning my forehead against his again. Tony's mouth flew open.

"A-are you serious?" he stuttered a little. I smiled.

"I'm very serious, you genius," I said, smiling. Tony hugged me tightly. I chuckled a little.

"That moves on my next question," I said. Tony leaned away from his hug.

"Would you like to go on a date with me," I whispered to him. Tony smiled, wide.

"Of course, you idiot, it's a date," Tony said.

||-//