Helping A Friend

Author's Note: Tony helps out Bruce. :)

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!

COULD BE TRIGGER LITTLE TEASING

||-//

Tony's POV

Me and Pietro made a mistake. I mean a big mistake. We decided not to go to sleep. To keep an eye on Bruce. But good lord when it became morning, all we wanted was sleep. Clint was the first one to wake up. He rolled over and stared at me and Bruce.

"Tony, why are you up?" he asked with a yawn. Pietro rubbed his head. Clint looked up and saw Pietro awake.

"Pietro? Why you guys awake? You look exhausted," he said, sitting up with his blanket.

"We stayed up to keep an eye on Bruce," Pietro said, wrapping his arm around Clint. Clint laughed a little.

"You guys are idiots," he said, leaning to Pietro. I laughed too.

"You got that right," I said.

"You guys are going to have a great time at school," Clint said.

"We know," I said.

"Well, I guess we should get ready then," I said, the other two nodded.

"I'm going to use your bathroom to change, Tony," Pietro said, walking towards the stairs.

"Okay," I said. Clint ran after him.

"I'll be stealing your pants too, Tony!" Clint yelled, from the top of the stairs.

"Okay!" I yelled back, as him and Pietro disappeared into my room. I shook my head and laughed at them. A few minutes later they came back down. Clint jumped off the stairs and went over to get his bag.

"Is Bruce coming today?" Pietro asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I'll ask him. You guys can go ahead to the car," I said. they both nodded and walked outside. I turned my attention back to Bruce. He still had dark circles under his eyes and his face was paler than normal. I leaned down and shook his shoulder. Bruce let out a small whimper but opened his eyes.

"Hey, Brucie, you up for school today?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, will you stay with me?" he asked, rubbing his eyes, with his non-injured hand.

"Of course," I said, smiling at him. I helped him sit up again.

'I'm going to go get you some pants, I'll be right back," I said. Bruce nodded. I walked upstairs and grabbed some random jeans for Bruce to wear. I went back downstairs and walked up to Bruce.

"I'm going to need you to stand up, you can hang onto my shoulders," I said. I helped him stand up and he gripped into my shoulders. I helped him slide into my pants. Once he did, I button them for him.

"You ready to go?" I asked, grabbing our bookbags. Bruce nodded. I wrapped my arm around his waist and helped him limp to the car. We made it to the car and I opened the backdoor for Bruce. I helped him sit down. He whined a little.

"You're okay," I whispered to him. I got in on the other side in the back.

"We ready?" Pietro asked. I nodded and we started for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pietro pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. We all got out, I went to Bruce's side and helped him out. He whimpered this time.

"You're fine. I got you," I whispered to him. He nodded. I wrapped around his waist again and we slowly walked towards the school. We made it inside the school and we made our way to my locker, so I could get my science textbooks. I leaned Bruce against some lockers and I quickly grabbed my books. I walked back over to Bruce. He had his head against them and had his eyes closed.

"You ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and opened his eyes again. I rewrapped my arm around him and started to walk to our science class. We walked in and got a strange look from the teacher, but we ignore him and went to our seats. I helped Bruce sit down and we started the class.

The bell rang and I helped Bruce stand up and I wrapped my arm around him. I helped him limp to math class. We walked towards our seats and I sat him down. He whimpered a little again.

"You're okay," I said, patting his leg. I slide into my seat. When I felt eyes on me. I turn around to see the Perfect Gang staring at us. I have them a glare.

"Hey, Stark, looks like you and Banner had a fun night," Bucky said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. I noticed Bruce curled in on himself.

"No, we didn't, Barnes," I said with anger in my voice. They all laughed.

"You sure? Banner has a pretty good limp there," Natasha said, laughing.

"Maybe next time you should go easier on him," Sam said, they all laughed again.

"You guys, wouldn't understand," I said, glaring at them.

"What don't we understand, Stark? We just know you and Bruce got it on," Bucky said. I shook my head.

"You don't understand what's going on in our lives," I said, turning around. Before they could make another remark. The teacher started class.

When math was over, I helped Bruce and we walked to his history class.

"Thank you, Tony. For standing up for me," Bruce said. I smiled.

"Anytime, buddy, they had no right to say that," I said, giving him a side hug. Then Clint walked up to me.

"What me to take over?" Clint asked. I nodded.

"Be careful," I said, as Clint and I switched places. Clint had his arm around Bruce like I did.

"I'll see you guys at lunch," I said as I walked off. Clint and Bruce both giving me a small wave. And then I headed to English.

||-//