His Apology

Author's Note: Things might be bright for Tony. :)

||-//

Tony's POV *Skipped To Friday After School)

It was Friday, and classes just finished. I was walking with Clint, Bruce, Nat, Wade, Peter, Thor, and Pietro. We were walking to the front doors.

"Hey guys, I have to go this way," I said, tilting my head to the left hallway.

"Why?" Clint asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Detention, you dumbass," Nat said, smacking Clint in the back of the head. We all laughed as Clint rubbed his head.

"Oh, I forgot," Clint said, stilling rubbing his head. 

"Well, I need to head that way," I said, not really wanting to go.

"Good luck," Nat said.

"Bye," Bruce said, waving.

"Farewell, Stark," Thor said.

"Good luck," Wade said too.

"Bye, Tony," Peter said, waving.

"Goodbye," Clint and Pietro said. I nodded and waved as I walked down the hallway to the detention room. I opened the door and walked over to an empty table in the back of the room. Not really wanting to be near anybody. I laid my head down on the table and basically waited for detention to start.

I maybe sat for a few minutes, until the teacher walked in. I looked and noticed I was the only one in here. Maybe Steve was skipping detention. I kinda hoped he was so I didn't have to deal with him.

Guess my luck ran out. Because not just Steve walked but Bucky came walking in behind him. I groaned quietly and laid my head on the table in front of me. Great I have to deal with both of them. My fucking worst nightmare. I wanted to cry right now.

"You two can sit next to Tony," the teacher, pointing at me. Nope, this is my worst nightmare. Bucky and Steve both walked towards the back and sat next to me on both sides. I had no escape from them.

They probably make fun of me or rub in my face that they are dating now.

"It'll be back in a few minutes, no talking or anything," the teacher said, standing from his desk and walking out the door.

Fuck, I'm screwed now. As the teacher shut the door. I laid my head on the table.

"If you wanna make fun of me now, go for it," I weakly said.

"Tony, I'm not here to make fun of you, I'm here to apologize," Bucky said, softly. I shot up a little.

"W-what?" I stuttered, looking dumbfounded at Bucky.

"I want to apologize," he repeated.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I hurt you and Steve," he said, quietly.

"Why would you care? Besides you and Steve are good for each other," I said, sadly, laying my head on the table again.

"It's my fault that you two fell out in the first place. I was sick all week when you two started dating. So when I saw Steve at the movie theater, I thought he was still single, so I kissed him. And then I saw you and you ran before Steve could explain. Steve told me that he was dating you and I felt horrible. We've tried to talk to you to explain, but you always ran away or your friends wouldn't let us," Bucky started to explain. I sat up again, shocked. Bucky was seriously trying to apologize.

"I'm sorry I got in between you and Steve. You shouldn't blame Steve, he didn't do anything. But I'm asking you to forgive me?" Bucky asked. I turned to Steve and smiled.  I turned back to Bucky.

"I already did, thanks for apologizing and explaining," I said to Bucky, with a smile. Bucky smiled too.

"You're welcome," Bucky said.

"You gonna forgive me too?" Steve asked, next to me.

"Steve, I'm so sorry that I've been avoiding you and not talking to you," I started saying, but Steve interrupted me.

"Tony, it's okay, you had every right to be mad at me," Steve said, softly.

"But I should have let you explain though," I whispered, quietly.

" I don't blame you. I would have been mad too," Steve said, smiling.

"Still," I said, looking down at the floor.

"It's fine, Tony, we don't blame you," Bucky said. I nodded, but still felt kinda guilty.

"Come here, Tony," Steve said. I look up and Steve had his arms open next to me. I smiled and leaned into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest.

"I missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you too," I whispered back.

"Tony?" Steve asked.

"Hm?" I asked, snuggling into his chest even further.

"You wanna be my boyfriend again?" he asked, rocking me a little. I smiled.

"Of course," I said, hugging Steve tighter. I felt him pull away a little bit and kisses me on the lips. I couldn't have been happier. He pulled away and hugged me again.

"I love you," he whispered, as he was hugging me.

"I love you too," I said, just happy to be in Steve's arms again...

||-//

Author's Note: Happy :)