A Monday Morning

Author's Notes: It's Monday for Tony and he has to face Steve today.

Anyways enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote!

TRIGGER there's a hurt Tony and like one swear word XD

||-//

Tony's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone. I groaned and rolled over and turned it off. I laid back on my bed and stared at my ceiling. It was Monday morning and we had school today. I wasn't ready. I mean I wasn't ready to face Steve Rogers. He's probably going to start rumors about me being a whore or a slut. I single tear ran from my face and I wiped it away.

I rolled back over to my phone to find I had a text message from Bruce. I quickly opened my phone and read his message.

'Hey, Tony, you don't have to pick me up today for school. I'm sick' he texted me. I frowned.

'Okay, get better soon,' I texted before I put my phone back on my table. Bruce doesn't even know what happened to me. And now he won't be at school. I'll have to survive math and science alone today.

I sighed and rolled out of bed and walked to my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a random band shirt. I didn't care what I looked like. I change into those clothes and grabbed my black hoodie. I slide it over my head. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. 

I walk into the living room to see Pietro and Clint. Clint was laying on top of Pietro, them both on the couch. Pietro had an arm wrapped protectively around Clint. I smiled, they're cute together. Clint was still Pietro's hoodie and Pietro had on a simple blue shirt, they both had jeans on.

Clint and Pietro decided to stay the weekend with me because Clint is an overprotective friend. Which sometimes I'm thankful for. I walked over to the couch and stood in front of them. They both looked so peaceful, but we have school. I leaned down and shook them.

"WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD!" I yelled, they both jolt awake. Clint groans and snuggles back into Pietro's chest. Pietro was wide awake now.

"Come on you two we have school, and I don't feel like driving," I said, Pietro, nodded knowing he would have to drive. Pietro sat up with Clint still in his arms.

"Clint, come on, get up," Pietro said in a tired voice. Clint whined. I smiled at Clint.

"Here, go ahead and get in the car, We'll be there in a minute," Pietro said, handing me his keys. I nodded. I grabbed my bookbag and my keys and walked outside. I unlocked Pietro's car and hopped into the passenger seat. I waited a few minutes when Pietro came out, leading a tired Clint to the car. Pietro opened the backdoor and threw Clint inside with their bags.

Pietro walked over to the driver's seat and grabbed his keys from me. And we started our way to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to school and we all got out. Clint was finally awake. We walked into the school and went to our lockers, I grabbed my science books and walked with Pietro and Clint to class. We stopped at Pietro's class.

"Well, this is my stop, I'll see you guys at lunch, and I'll see you in history," Pietro said, giving Clint a quick kiss. I smiled at them. I left them to themselves and walked to my class.

The first period was kinda the same, but not I didn't have Bruce to be with me. So it seemed like the class was dragging on forever. Once the bell rang, I got up and walked to math. I sat in my seat and looked out the window. As the bell rang The Perfect Gang walked and sat behind me. I didn't make contact with them like I normally do. I didn't want them to laugh at me.

The teacher started the class and I tried to pay attention but I couldn't. Even I felt a paper ball hit me, I turn around and see the Perfect Gang laughing a little. I picked up the paper ball and opened it. I wanted to cry. The paper just read 'Whore'.

I crumped the paper and throw it into my bookbag. The group behind laughed. I silently laid my head on the desk. Trying my hardest not to cry. Thankfully, the bell rang. I was saved by the bell. I slowly got out of my seat letting everyone leave before me. I slowly walked out of math with my head down to the ground.

I was slowly walking to English when I ran into the bathroom. I opened one of the stalls, I closed, and locked it. Once I heard the bell ring again. I let out a sob. I covered my mouth to minimums the sound of my sobs, not to alert anyone. But I let the tears run down my face.

I was maybe in the bathroom for 10 to 15 minutes. I stood up and unlocked the stool door and walked over to the sink. I turned the water on and cleaned my face. I looked into the mirror. My eyes were red and puffy. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped my eyes and face. When I thought I looked decent I made my way to English.

I walked into the door and the teacher stared at me.

"Well, Mr. Stark, thank you for joining us. Could you tell me where you were?" the teacher asked.

"I was in the bathroom," I said, I wasn't lying. the teacher rolled his eyes.

"Very well, have a seat," he said. I walked to my see and I made eye contact with Steve for a second. I tensed up and looked at the floor. I slide into my seat and the teacher restarted class. I felt Steve's eyes on me and I curl in on myself.

I hate Monday Morning...

||-//

I Would Never Love Him (A STONY High School Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara