A Panic Attack

Author's Note: Guess who has a panic attack. Poor Tony.

COULD BE TRIGGERS PANIC ATTACK

But always enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote!

||-//

Tony's POV

I can't believe I said yes to Steve about going to his house. I was kinda kicking myself right now. Because I was helping Bruce walk out of the school right now. And I was supposed to be with him.

"I'm going home with Pietro today. His mother is a nurse, so we're going to check me out," Bruce said.

"That's great," I said as I helped him walk to Pietro's car.

"We all ready to go?" Pietro asked. I shook my head.

"I have a group project with someone and I'm going with them today," I said, helping Bruce into the car. Pietro nodded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," he said, waving at me. I waved back. And then the pulled out of the parking lot and drove away.

I slowly walked back towards the school, looking for Steve. That's when I heard a shout from behind me.

"TONY!" I heard I turned around to see Steve in his black trunk. I slowly walked to his car and opened the passenger seat's door. I hopped inside and we started for his house. It was a quiet ride...

PANIC ATTACK HERE SKIP TO THE OTHER LINES READ AT OWN RISK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it to his house and we walked inside.

"Bedroom?" he asked. I nodded and made my way up his stairs. I opened his bedroom door and walked in. I sat down on the bed and bad memories came flooding back to me.

'YOU'RE A PATHETIC WHORE' ran through my head over and over again.

I was breathing was becoming faster and faster. I couldn't catch my breath. I felt tears running down my face. I was shaking badly. My vision became blurry and I was started to see black dots. Then someone picked me up and started talking to me.

"Sh, Tony, sh, I got you," they whispered to him. I whimpered, crying harder.

"You're okay, you're okay. Listen to my voice. You're okay," they said, I tried to listen to them, but my brain wouldn't let me. I sobbed into their shirt.

"Tony, listen to my breathing, you have to calm down," they said. they grabbed my hand and placed it on their chest. I could feel that they had muscle and I felt their breathing.

"Copy my breathing, honey," they said, I started to copy their breathing. I was slowly grounding myself.

"That's it, keep going," they said, as the rubbed my back. I was slowly coming back. I felt I was laying on someone's shoulder. They were cradling me in their arms. My hand was still on their chest. My vision was still blurry and my body felt terrible. I whimpered into their neck.

"Hey, it's okay, I promise," they whispered to me as they ran their hand on my head and neck. My vision slowly started to come back. I noticed that my hand was still on their chest. I slowly pulled my hand away and laid it in my lap.

"You with me now?" they said- wait, I know that voice. I look up.

"S-Steve," I stuttered out. I was meet with beautiful blue eyes. I freaked out a little, knowing I was in Steve's lap. I struggled a little.

"Hey, no, no, you're okay. I won't hurt you," he said, holding me tighter. I started to breathe faster again.

"No, Tony, you're okay, copy me again," Steve said as he grabbed my hand again and laid it on his chest. I recopied him again.

"There you go," he whispered to me. I whimpered int his neck.

"Sh, you're okay," he whispered, rocking me a little. Then he leaned down and brushed the tears from my face, that I didn't know were there.

PANIC ATTACK OVER: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That better?" he asked. I nodded. We sat there for maybe 10 minutes when I started to shiver. And Steve noticed.

"What's wrong?" he asked, rocking me in his arms.

"I get c-cold after a-all my p-panic attacks," I said, with a few stutters. Steve nodded. He sat me down on the bed and stood up.

"I'll go get my jacket," he said. I nodded as he walked out of the room. I looked around his room again, he still had the same layout from the last time I was here. I drew my legs closer, as I shock even more. 

That's when Steve walked back into the room with a dark blue jacket. Steve slowly walked back over to me.

"You want to put it on?" he asked. I nodded and slowly uncurled myself. Steve smiled and helped me put on the jacket.

"Thank you," I whispered. He smiled, rubbing his hands up and down my arms.

"Can you tell me what happened?" Steve said, kneeling in front of me. I wanted to cry again. I covered my eyes and let out a small gasp.

"B-Bad m-memories," I whimpered, tears started up again.

"Bad memories of what? This room?" he asked. I nodded, letting out a cry.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tony. I'm so sorry," he said, hugging me. I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Tony, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean those hurtful words to you. I panicked and yelled at you. I'm sorry. I knew you were drunk, I shouldn't have acted like that. I'm so sorry. I want to fix everything between us. Can you forget me?" Steve said, rubbing my back.

"I c-can t-try," I stuttered in between sobs. Steve pulled away from our hug.

"That's all I ask for, Tony," Steve said, smiling at me. I smiled a little too.

"It m-might take a l-little bit though," I said.

"I understand that," he said.

"You want to sleep?" Steve asked. I nodded. Steve slowly picked me off of the bed and into his arms. I happily wrapped my arms around his neck, to not fall off. He pulled the covers off of his bed and laid me down again. He pulled the covers over me and tucked me in.

"I'll be on the couch if you need me," he said, raking his fingers through my hair. I nodded. Then he turned around and closed his bedroom door. I quickly fall asleep, breathing in Steve's scent.

||-//