Chapter 6- Friday Part 1

Mikayla's P.O.V

"But you, my princess, are going on a date with me," Xavier smoothly answered.

"I didn't agree to this," I smiled at him.

"It was supposed to be a surprise. But I knew it wouldn't work out with your habit of questioning everything," he pointed out, playfully.

It was weird, but I felt like I was at home when I was at the Pack house. I felt like I belonged when I was will Xavier. This is one part of my life where is didn't have to worry about everything. I could just relax and enjoy the moment.

Then I remembered.

Alex.

"Xavier!"

"What?!" He jumped a little from me yelling at him.

"My little brother, Alex, is at home alone. He got dropped off nine hours ago! Oh my gosh, I'm such a terrible sister," I rubbed my temples with two ringers. Reality joined in on the party and slapped me in the face.

"It's okay, Princess. You can just ask someone to watch him, right?"

I sniffed, "I guess so...."

"Okay. Here's my phone." He handed me his phone and I started to enter Leila's phone number.

After two rings, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me, Mikayla. I'm sorry for the short notice, but I need you to go and watch Alex for tonight. I'm really busy and Bob is out of town."

"Oh, that's fine. I'm just at home watching horror movies on Netflix."

"Oh, that's perfect. Alex is always begging me to watch horror movies with him."

"Good, because I was going to do it whether you were on board or not."

I laughed. Typical Leila.

"Well, thank you so much! I owe you big time."

"It's fine. I've done much worse to you."

"Yeeeah. Anyway, thank you! Bye Boo Thang!"

"Bye Honey Boo Boo Child!"

I hung up and gave the phone back to Xavier.

"So, you ready for our mystery date?" Xavier asked, excitedly.

"I guess," I answered, amused by his giddiness.

We loaded into his Firetruck Red Ferrari.

One of the hardest choices was choosing between his Ferrari and his Lamborghini.

In the car, I learned that Xavier was terrible at singing.

"SINCE IM THE PASSENGER, IM IN CHARGE OF THE RADIO!" I yelled four minutes into the car ride.

"ITS MY CAR SO I CONTROL THE RADIO!" He fought back.

"Xavier Liam Chase, I will fucking jump out of this car if you don't change the radio," I threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," he squinted his blue eyes at me.

"Oh yes I would, Xavier," I spit out his name.

He scanned my face to see if I was lying. There was no way he could get out of this situation.

"Fine," he gave in and focused on the road.

I clapped with joy and changed the radio to Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.

"This song is actually pretty good," Xavier confessed.