Chapter 7- Friday Part 2

Xavier's P.O.V

She kissed me.

I speak stunned for a second. I didn't think she liked me this much.

But apparently she did.

So I kissed her back. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and I wrapped mine around her waist.

Our lips moved in synch, like we were made for each other. Neither one of us had dominance, our lips just worked together.

It was utter perfection.

Mikayla broke the kiss took a deep breath of air.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Yeah. That was....wow," she looked surprised. I was surprised too. Our first kiss wasn't like this. In fact, no kiss I've ever had felt as good as that one.

"Mikayla, I don't know if you figured this out yet, but mates develop feelings for each other much quicker than other people. That is why I'm not afraid to admit that I really like you. You've obviously made me a better person in the few hours that we've spent together. I really hope that our relationship can develop more as we get to know each other more."

My heart was thumping loudly against my chest. "I really like you too."

I felt as if I had just won the lottery. She actually liked me. I could feel Aidan bouncing up and down.

We stood silent for a second.

Mikayla finally broke the silence. "Mark me."

"What?"

"Mark me," She said again. This time, a bit more confident.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. We're obviously meant to be. Our feelings are mutual, so why don't we just seal the deal?" She looks at me with a serious expression.

"Okay," I say. Don't have to tell me twice. It was actually very common for mates to stop art the mating process right after they meet. I thought that Mikayla would want more time to think about it, but I was glad she felt this comfortable with me.

"After tonight, she will finally be ours," Aidan purred.

"But first," I sealed our lips again in a more passionate and heated kiss. This time, our tongues added to the passion.

She snaked her silky arms around my neck. Then I grabbed her legs and wrapped them around my torso. I held her up by holding her butt and walked to the bed. I leaned over and set her down on the milky white comforter.

I disconnected our lips for a split second so I could pull my shirt off. I flung it across the room and kissed her again.

I sat down and slit her onto my lap, with a leg on each side of me.

She was really getting into it, but I broke the kiss.

I stared deep into her chocolate orbs.

"Are you sure you want this?" She nods her head and smiles.

"Of course. Unless you have any doubts about this, it's fine," she reassures.

I didn't waste any time putting my lips back on hers.

After a few more minutes of heated make outs, I started kissing down her jaw. I could feel her body reacting to mine as I made my way to her sweet spot. When I found it, I sucked on it, making her go crazy.

"Just fucking do it Xavier," she gasps out in pleasure.

I feel my canines elongate and let Aidan have some control. Together, we sink our sharp canines into her silky flesh. I feel her breathing start to quicken.