Chapter 1

Childhood is beautiful phase which every child experience.. every child wished to have beautiful childhood.. not any child would wish to have cruel and worst thought of childhood but not every one is lucky to have beautiful childhood..

Child isn't born to  decided himself or herself what would their life would expect from them. But things isn't goes as you always planned or wished to have..

When child doesn't get love, care but only harsh words that only means parents were selfish having pleasure but not caring about Innocent child will suffer in future...

Every child is would experienced beautiful childhood but in this world there is a child who suffers with these harsh, hate, abuse without any fault.. every child is unique but if the unique hasn't show then child lost in darkness this is what happened last 25 years ago.

25 years ago in hospital a lady was in delivery room giving birth to baby boy.. her pregnancy wasn't easy one but very difficult....

She was screaming, yelling in pain... Finally after so much bearing pain she gave birth to boy.... she smiled seeing the boy face and fell unconscious....

2 years later everything changed....

In dark room boy was sleeping..... but
Soon a loud scream Came from his mouth... he Jerked himself and sat on bed keeping his head down while his entire body was burning with fever... he was shivering and sweating... someone hearing his scream ran to his room and rushed to see him shivering and sweating...

The person immediately pulled him in hug.. but the boy didn't felt like melting down... his body kept shivering till he felt unconscious... the person immediately laid him on the bed and tapped his face...

Person:  Manik Bhai  wake up.... Manik Bhai....

The person got off the bed ran down to call servant...... the person saw a servant going out the house... the person immediately screamed his name...

Person : kaka!

Kaka turns and see her in tears.. seeing her tears he got scared.. he rushed to her and asked what happened...

Kaka : dear what happened.?

Person : kaka Bhai..... he....

Hearing kaka breath got stuck and his gaze turned towards Manik's  room...

Kaka : what happened to baba? Is he.....

Person : kaka call the doctor.... I'm going to see Bhai...

Without waiting for kaka reply she rushed back to Manik's room...

Kaka rushed to hall and called doctor to come quickly.....

The girl ran back to Manik's room and saw him still shivering and mumbling something... she kept his head in her lap and starts ruffling his hair... seeing him this condition she left breaking down but can't break front of him...

Soon the doctor came... she moved away from Manik and let the doctor check him...

She stood there watching him in tears.. kaka was watching these two souls from outside of the room..... his eye was also watery...

Doctor looked at the girl who was looking at  Manik  intensively..

Doctor : where is his parents? Do they know about his condition...

Hearing doctor the looks at doctor and nods no...

Doctor : I can give him medicine but I can't insure you about his health... I mean his suffering from something... does he have disease...