Chapter 11

Nandini along with anvi was sitting outside the OT room.... Neela hasn't still opened her eyes...Nandini each second was losing hope but also she couldn't let Neela leave her or the children of orphanage...Nandini was lost herself that she didn't realise when doctor and nurses were rushing inside the room.... anvi got tensed and sacred seeing doctor and muse running like this... she folded her both hand and prayed for Neela well being.....

Nandini looked to see doctor running... she immediately stood up and walked to the OT room and stood there gazing Neela from glass window.....

Nandini tears starts brimmed seeing Neela condition....Nandini  closed her and folded her both hand and prayed for Neela....

Another hour later doctor comes and looks at Nandini .....

Nandini: doctor.... how is she....? How long she will be unconscious.... doctor...

Doctor : she has responded.... she is completely fine now... due to medicine she is sleeping.....

That's was all for Nandini to lose her body... she thanked god and looked at doctor...

Nandini : can..... I... meet... her...

Doctor : yes you can... but before that we need to shift patient to another room... and please be careful  not press too much near stomach side as it will wound ... it will pain much pressure is given to stomach... ... please take care of patient and I'll come to check patient once the patient regain conscious....

Nandini nods and looked at Neela through glass window... then she turned and hugged anvi tightly... anvi smiled....

They broke hug while nurse moved Neela to different room... anvi and Nandini entered inside the room and sat next to Neela bed... anvi looked at Nandini before calling Nandini name...

Anvi : Nandini di....

Nandini who was looking at Neela hearing Anvi she looked at her...

Anvi : I will be back.... i should inform Bhai not worry....

Nandini smiled seeing anvi concern Towards Manik ....

Nandini : okay... and please tell your Bhai to meet Neela maa Will be happy too....

Anvi nods and went to outside of the room to called Manik ....

Manik in malthora house was staring at broken glass which was broken by him... his eye was red blood shot.... his eye was holding deepest pain of his... his hand was bleeding without none stop but he didn't feel any pain....

His phone rang breaking his Tranche.... he stood up and picked his phone with Sams hand which is bleeding... he hissed but he pressed his lips together to control his hiss  and pain.... he saw anvi calling him....

He swiped her number and kept is on speaker then placed it on bed...

Manik : hello.....

His voice was broken... and pain...

Anvi : Bhai.... your voice...

She is only girl or person hearing his voice can recognise pain or sadness.....

Manik : nothing happened to my voice.... you say why you called? Everything okay there... is avni okay.... is her Mother conscious....

Anvi : Bhai at... least let me speak.... nothing to worry here... Neela aunty is fine... she is sleeping due to medicine effect and Nandini Di is with her too... di is fine too... I'm here took after them... Bhai I don't know whatever happened at home but hearing your voice I know you are up to something.... trust me if I see any wound on hand or your mess then you will see me worst... this is time I'll complain about you....