Chapter 12

Nandini along with Neela maa was making dinner for children when they heard anvi voice.. they turned and saw anvi coming inside with kaira..

Nandini : Kaira baby what you doing in kitchen?

Kaira hid behind anvi while anvi looked at Nandini ...

Anvi : Nandini Di I brought kaira with me....

Nandini : anvi you brought Kaira here... but why?

Anvi : Di can I ask you something...

Nandini nods... Neela was making something but she was listening to them...

Anvi : Di can I take Kaira with me.... to malthora house.... please...

Nandini : I'm sorry anvi but I can't let Kaira come with you... please understand...

Anvi made sad face and looked at Neela who was still cooking...

Nandini : Kaira baby come begging anvi Di...

Listening to Nandini voice Kaira quietly came behind anvi and looked at Nandini ...

Nandini left what she was doing and bend down front of Kaira.. she cupped Kaira face...

Nandini : baby why you want to go out?

Kaira : Di.... woh....

She was scared.... anvi looked at them... Neela also looked at them... she went to Nandini and bend down her knees and looked Kaira who was about cry any moment....

Neela : Nandini let me Speak...

Nandini nods and moves away... Neela cupped Kaira voice and looked at her...

Neela : baby you want to go out with anvi Di...

Kaira simply nods.....

Neela : okay you can but make sure no troubling anvi Di....

Nandini : maa...

Neela cuts off and looks at Nandini ....

Neela : Nandini let them.... Kaira will be happy seeing new places.....

Nandini : okay Kaira can go but in evening I'll pick Kaira up there....

Neela nods and got up before pecking Kaira's cheek... while Nandini bend down her knees front Kaira and cupped her face....

Nandini : Kaira baby I'm letting you go but make sure you look after yourself... and whenever you feel hungry just tell anvi di to give your food... okay...

Kaira nods her head...Nandini moved her lips to Kaira forehead and kissed it there making Kaira smile....Nandini moved and looked at anvi who was admiring them....Nandini got up and held anvi's hand....

Nandini : take care of Kaira.... I'll come and pick her up in evening... and keep giving her meals on time....

Anvi : I'll di.... thank you for letting her come...

Nandini smiled and moved back to Neela maa and packed some fresh fruits for Kaira then she packed another tiffin for Manik ... she gave both to anvi.... anvi got confuse seeing two so she asked....

Anvi : Di why two tiffin ......

Nandini : woh.... Actually I thought if you could make Manik have this.... I mean......