Chapter 9

Nandini immediately to orphanage to see a big coward... she pushed inside and what she saw next broke her hurt... she saw Neela lying on the floor with blood oozing out of her stomach like someone shots her.... Nandini ran and fell on her knees near to Neela body....

Nandini : how...... did this happen.....

All the kids were crying seeing their Neela covered in blood... Nandini condition was no less too... she had to control her tears.... she can't break front of kids... she couldn't... she need to be strong for them......

Nandini immediately controlling her tears she called up the ambulance.... the ambulance came in no time and took Neela to hospital.... Nandini stayed back in orphanage as she had to handle children.....

Nandini took all children in one room and made them all sit... then she looked at few people behind her...

Nandini : Maria Di please .... look after kids... I'll be go to hospital... I will call after reaching there.... and please made all children have their breakfast...

Maria is the 40 years old who works in orphanage past 5 years.... she loves children and Nandini... She respects Neela a lot.....
Nandini left to hospital after telling Maria to look after children.....

As Nandini left the orphanage...
Anvi with kaka and came to orphanage... they didn't see Nandini going out... they got out of the car and went inside the orphanage only to see no one and silent... this wasn't place where to be silence thought anvi... anvi was looking for Nandini when she saw Maria coming out on of the room.... anvi doesn't know her as Maria didn't come front of her.... anvi followed by kaka ran to Maria.... Maria who came out of the room after making children have their breakfast...

She looked at anvi and kaka...

Maria : who are you?

Anvi : I am anvi... and he is kaka... do you know where is Nandini Di...

Maria : she went to hospital.....

Anvi and kaka got shocked hearing hospital name.... they looked at each other then at Maria...

Anvi : why.... hospital.... is she okay..... she was fine.....

Anvi was in tears thinking something happened Nandini...

Maria: no Nandini is fine.... but....

Kaka : but what.... please tell us what happened..... the way Nandini ran from house.... it looked something happened....

Maria: actually we all were about have breakfast when someone shot neela ma'am....... we normally eat outside..... I don't... know who shot her......

Avni felt like crying.... kaka was shocked hearing someone shot Neela... thought they don't Neela or Nandini much but somewhere they feel like family.... anvi looked at kaka....

Anvi : kaka I..... want to see Nandini Di.... please let's go hospital.....

Kaka : but beta..... I can't take your there.... without sir permission.....

Anvi : Please kaka..... aunty which Hospital they went to.....

Maria : city hospital.....

Anvi thanked her and ran out the orphanage followed by kaka... anvi sat in car.... Kaka to settled down and starts driving to hospital... anvi took her phone and dialled in Manik's Numeber....

Manik who was sitting in his room and staring at his ceiling... staring at his ceiling is his favourite... He was angry because anvi asked him to leave the house in day time.... when  she knew how much he hates the outside world... he hates to his core of his heart... he never wants to see the outside of world.... her word angered him..