Chapter 8

In Mumbai the sun rise up... today it looked very hot day.. anvi opened her eyes and saw Nandini still sleeping... she smiled seeing Nandini sleeping  and got up bed then moved to washroom...

Anvi half hour later comes out while drying her hair with towel when she saw Nandini  covering her face with pillow as the sun coming directly landing on face and disturbing her sleep... she chuckled and went and closed the curtains... she smiled widely seeing Nandini  sleeping without having any disturbance...

Anvi moved to her wardrobe and took a new fresh outfit for today.... she got changed then moved to her dressing table... she was brushing her hair when she heard Nandini voice... keeping the brush down..  she went to bed side and saw Nandini  getting up holding her head... she got worried seeing Nandini  holding her head... she sat beside Nandini ...

Anvi : Di what happened?

Nandini looks at her while pressing her fingers on her head..

Nandini : I don't know but my heads hurts...

Anvi : but Di you didn't got drunk... then how...

Nandini avoid her gaze hearing anvi as she knows why her heard pains...

Nandini ( mind) how can I tell you... my head and my heart hurts seeing your brother pain...

Nandini again looked at Anvi as anvi shook her...

Anvi : is it really bad... should I bring tea for you...

Nandini : I'll be alright.... I'll fresh up.. it will be better...

Anvi : are you sure... I'll make tea for you...

Nandini : I'll be fine... it common headache... don't worry...

Anvi: okay... Di you fresh up till I'll see in kitchen... I'll leave your clothes out too...

Nandini nods... anvi leaves...Nandini  took her phone and dialled Neela Numeber... right after few minutes later Neela picked the call.

Nandini : good morning maa...

Neela : good Morning Nandini ... when are you coming back...

Nandini : I'll be there soon maa... did kids trouble you last night...

Neela : don't even ask how much they troubled me... they wanted you only... keeping say I want Nandini  Di... they refused to eat too but i made them eat somehow... they really missed you...

Nandini : I missed them maa too... maa I'll be there around afternoon...

Neela :okay.. take care..

Nandini : you too! Bye...

Nandini ends call and got up still holding her head... she took towel and her clothes which anvi left for avni to use...Nandini  went to fresh up...

While in Manik's  room...Manik was sleeping while tossing his side... at the end he gave up and opened his eye.... holding table side he got up and remembered yesterday incident how he ended up breaking things in his room... then his eye traveled on his injury hand... he carefully checked it and frowned seeing the bandage....

Manik : did kaka do my bandage but how.... he was away....

He didn't even remembering anvi was there for him... he frowned thinking when kaka got inside the house and his room... he took deep breath before taking duvet over him and walked outside of the room to check on kaka...