Chapter 14

Nandini was sitting in her and lost in her thoughts.... she holding her parents photo in her hand... she caressed her parents photo...

(Mr and Mrs Murthy

(Mr and Mrs Murthy ....ishita  and Raman Murthy .. died in car accident when Nandini  was 5 years old)

Tears brimmed in her eye remembering her childhood with her parents... she wiped her tears before it falls...

Nandini : sorry maa I cried today seeing you both... I broke my promise maa... I cried... I promised myself to cry remembering you but I did maa... maa your Nandini  is confuse.... maa I need you and papa... why you left me alone here... maa please come back to me... please maa... papa... Nandini  is calling you.... your princess calling you... papa ice cream is waiting for you us... papa please come back....

She burst in tears remembering Those days she spent with her parents... their cute fight over little things.. papa- daughter masti... mamma scolding both daughter and father... avni cried hugging her parents photo when she felt someone pulling the frame from her lap....

She looked up to only meet with Neela's teary eyes...Nandini  crashed into Neela maa arms and starts crying.. she cried... cried.... Neela was rubbing her back with one hand while with other one was caressing Nandini's  hair.. she was pecking Nandini's hair to calm her down... but Nandini  was pouring her heart out today....

Neela : bacha..... stop crying....ishita  Di and Raman  jiju won't like it... they can't see you in tears.... bacha please stop crying from them.......

Nandini : maaa.... why... they left.... me.... alone... why they.... didn't take me... with them.... why.... I miss them.... I want them.... papa fight.... I miss him... maa pampering... I miss her.... can't I get them back..... why god did unfair with me..... was I bad child.... maa said god listen to good children then.... what bad I did.... that he took my..... parents.....

Neela was also in tears... she has always seen Nandini strong... Nandini is girl who didn't allowed tears in her eyes... but today.... she cried  hugging Nandini ... she know Nandini's pain... she has been through this phase.... Neela hand didn't stopped caressing Nandini'a hair... Nandini was still crying and talking about her parents...

Neela : Bacha..... don't cry.... you have to live for us.... for children... if you break down then what will happen to children in our orphanage... bacha you need to be strong for us for you and for everyone.... bacha please stop crying... it will affect your heath.... please Nandini .... please....

Nandini's ears didn't stopped at all... she couldn't stop her tears today... maybe something was more than missing her parents... she broke hug and looked at Neela who was in tears....

Nandini:  maa can I ask you something....

She said wiping her tears... Neela nods... Nandini  kept her parents frame aside and laid her head in Neela's lap... Neela smiled in her tears... she caressing Nandini's hair... Nandini  held Neela's other hand and starts rubbing like if she was nervous taking her exams.... Neela noticed her action but didn't question her...