Chapter 7

Nandini was sitting beside Manik and caressing his hair... she didn't knew what feeling she had... she didn't even bothered about her surrounding.... all she cared was him... she wanted him to be fine... but what's the feeling... what's the right of her to show care to him... she didn't have any answer... she looked at his face and saw some marks and bruise... she made herself note to ask anvi about this later...

Anvi and kaka who noticed all this standing in room found very shocking... in this three years they haven't seen anyone going near or tried consoling Manik  like how Nandini  did.... but that's not shocking for them... they were shocked to see that Manik reacted to Nandini hug back... kaka and anvi were very aware of Manik's  habit... he wouldn't let any stranger coming near him then hugging is no near... anvi kept starting Nandini ... while kaka left the room thinking they need time...

Anvi was still standing there and looked at Nandini who was busy caressing Manik's  hair...

Anvi ( mind) can Nandini  di my Bhabhi...Manik  Bhai wife... but will Bhai agree.....

She smiled thinking Nandini will be her Babhbi but her smile didn't last for long as she knows Manik  will never agree to marry anyone or let anyone come close to him... she thinking that she didn't realise when Nandini was calling her...Nandini  who was caressing Manik  hair when her eye fell on anvi and saw her lost... she called her name but seeing anvi not responding... she thought to call bit louder....

Nandini : anvi.... anvi....

Finally anvi came back to her world and heard Nandini  calling her... she looks at Nandini  who gestured where she is lost... anvi shook her head and moved Nandini ...

Nandini : is he your brother...

Anvi nods then she noticed something only to feel her lips carve in smile...Nandini  didn't noticed see her smile as she was busy thinking about Manik ...

Anvi ( mind) she is the one... she is for my Bhai..

She again smiled like fool seeing how Manik's  Hand is bandage perfectly.....

Nandini : anvi I should leave now... maa must be waiting for  me....

Anvi : di please stay today here...

Nandini : sorry anvi but I can't stay here...

Anvi : please di for today... stay...

Nandini thought while when she felt  Manik moving...  she quickly distanced herself from him and ran outside of the room leaving anvi worry and shock...

Anvi was going to follow Nandini but stopped hearing Manik's  voice... she moved close to him and heard him calling her name...

She got teary eye hearing his voice after week... she sat beside him and took his hand in hers...

Anvi : Bhai... your baby anvi is here... Bhai... open your eyes... see I'm here...for you... Bhai open your eye...

As her tears fell on  Manik face he slowly opened his eye and saw her...seeing her front of him he tried cupping her face but couldn't hold it because of his injury.. anvi noticed this and held his hand carefully making sure not to hurt him...

Manik  : anvi.... my baby sister... why you left your Bhai.... I was alone without me..... promise you won't leave me..... promise your Bhai... baby....

Manik  and anvi both got tears...

Anvi : I'm sorry Bhai... I promise you i won't leave you... anvi promise to you Bhai... forgive me Bhai... I'm bad.... I left you...