Chapter 19

In Mumbai a person was standing leaning against wall with hands in pocket.... person eyes were fixed with Nandini's Picture..... the person smirked seeing the picture when phone rang.... the person took hands out off pocket and walked to where phone was kept....

Seeing the caller a evil smirk appeared on the person face.... the person picked the call and kept behind ear....

Person : hello.....

Caller : sir we got to know about miss Nandini .....

Person : what the information now?

Caller : sir she lives with Manik Malhotra in his house with her mother.....

Person : living with Manik malthora .....where did she Live before?

Caller : sir you know about parikh orphanage... she and her mother handles it.... before they use to live there but past few months both Mother daughter are living in malthora house....

Person: good..... keep her eye know  her.... soon as you see Nandini alone stepping out of house... get her kidnapped....

Caller : okay sir.....

Person : after kidnapping Nandini bring her straight to our secret farmhouse and make sure no one is with her..... now cut the call....

The person ends call and looks at Nandini's picture then at Manik's picture.....

Person : I am so close to kill you Manik  Malthora .... just feels hours then your death in my hand....

The person smirked seeing their photos......

While other side in Mumbai alya was planing something unaware of cruel life.... alya was sitting in room when dhruv comes....
Alya looked at him hoping to get some good news....

Alya : did you get any news about manik malthora ! If you did then don't waste my time.... quickly give me the news..... hurry up.....

She wasn't allowing him to speak while he was looking down..... she stopped talking and looked at him to see him looking down... she stood up from bed and walked to him.... she held his hand in hers hand.... soon as her skin touched he looked at her like sicked puppy..... he truly loves her but he didn't get the  same love back.....

Alya : dhruv please tell me.... what the news you got about Manik malthora ...... I want to destroy him...... please dhruv ...... if you want me alive then tell me.......

Soon as death came out her mouth he palmed her mouth and looked at her.....

Dhruv : I got information about the second person who lives in malthora house with Manik malthora .... there is girl and her mother living with manik malthora in his house..... I think the girl is from orphanage as I have noticed her mother going to orphanage few days..... i tracked her mother and got to know that the girl is orphan and loves Manik very much.... she wants to heal him.... she is living with so she could give him the love and care.... she tries healing Manik malthora .....

Soon the silent room heard a loud sound..... dhruv looked at Alya worriedly.... his eyes landed on her wounded her hand which was continuous blood oozing out rapidly..... he tried holding her hand but she jerked  his hand.....

Alya : don't fucking touch me...... how could someone heal manik malthora .... he doesn't deserve love or care..... he won't be healed by anyone not even her.... she can't heal him.... manik malthora  has to die from my hands.... he bloody killed my  mother...... he bloody killed my mother....... he killed her..... what did my mother harmed him...... I won't leave him alive.... he has to die..... I will kill him like my mother died yelling in pain..... she can't heal him.... she can't..... fucking bloody hell she can't heal him.... I don't care but I want that girl front of me....... before killing Manik I will kill her.... how bloody she dared to heal my enemy.... how dare she....... now stop looking at my face  go get that girl front my eyes...... go Bloody...... leave now.....