Chapter 16

A girl was talking over phone or should
I say screaming over the phone....

Girl : I don't care anything..... I want Manik malthora alive... do whatever Costs you but manik malthora tomorrow should be woken up from his death or you will be dead... fucking swear to your mom your dead body will be sent to your parents If I don't get news of Manik Malhotra  being safe..... now fucking end the call and do something....

She ended the call and threw it when a boy came to her room.... she heard him but didn't respond.....

Boy : baby.....

The girl turned and lashed her anger on him...

Girl : don't fucking baby me when you are useless.... how did Manik malthora landed in hospital.... I told you to watch his each action then why is he in hospital..... trust me if anything happens to  Manik malthora then no one means no one can save you or dad.... I have told I want to see  Manik malthora dying every day.... his death shouldn't be easy.... his death should be painful.... like mom..... I want to see pain which mom went through.... I want to see him dying every minute in pain.... he will be dying in pain but his scream won't reach to anyone.... did you get that.... now leave my room....

The boy got scared but knew he had to calm her anger before she does something stupid in her anger... the boy composing himself pulled her in hug.... soon as the girl felt familiar presence... she cried hugging the boy... the boy caressed her hair and pecked her hair few times.....

Boy : shhss baby.... why you making your health worse because of him who doesn't deserve it..... my baby is strong.... please for me stop crying..... please.... I promise to you I won't let  Manik malthora die that easily... he will die but only for your hands.... he will suffer from  same pain as you baby..... baby.....

The boy forcefully broke hug and saw her unconscious lying in his Arms.... he freaked out seeing her unconscious..... he immediately called a servant name who came without wasting time... the  servant saw this and got worried seeing them like this....

Boy : immediately call the doctor....

The servant ran to call doctor while the boy picked up the girl in his arms and placed her on bed... he covered her with duvet and sat beside her holding her hand in his hand.... he caressed her hair and stared her......

While other side someone was secretly entered inside the hospital without getting notice by anyone wearing the mask.... the person secretly starts moving to a particular room....

While inside the hospital... a girl was sitting holding love of her life hands... she was staring at his  voice when she felt door opening.... she didn't move her gaze from the boy .... she then heard her name calling... still she didn't turned... she was deaf... her body was lifeless seeing her love in bed of death... she wanted him only....

The person again called girl name... not getting answer the person walked to girl and kept hand on  girl shoulder....

Person : Nandini  beta....

Yes the person who is lying on hospital bed is  Manik malthora .... and the girl sitting next him and  holding his hand is Nandini .... Neela is the person who is calling Nandini .....

Nandini still didn't answer Neela... Neela tried once again but this time stopped as she heard anvi voice.....

Anvi : Aunty Di won't speak till she doesn't hear Bhai voice....

Neela turns to anvi and looks at confusingly....

Neela : anvi I don't want to know anything..... I can't see Nandini  in this condition.... this is first time I am seeing her not responding me.....