Chapter 3

Kaka was working in kitchen when the landline phone starts ringing... with sudden ring kaka dropped the hot milk on the floor and on his hand... without caring about his hand he felt something bad will happen..... he kept hearing the landline ringing... instead of cleaning the mess he ran out of t he kitchen and picked the call up....

Kaka : hello....

Caller :...................

The phone left his hand..... his ear went deaf hearing other side.... he looked at Manik's room before running to his room....

He pushed the door and saw Manik wide wake and looking into the ceiling.... he whispered Manik's name...

Kaka : ba... Baba......

Manik who was lost in his thought thinking about his cruel life... he was busy staring the ceiling.... listening to whisper of kaka.... he turned his head towards door and saw kaka in tears.... seeing his tears he sensed something happened....

Kaka : baba....... woh..........

Manik got tears hearing kaka..... he quickly removed duvet over and ran outside of the house.... he quickly took his car and drove... while kaka followed Manik car in auto.....

Manik stood gazing at the person who was lying down in hospital bed..... seeing the person tears brimmed in his eyes......

He went to flashback of their first meeting...

Flashback...

Manik was sitting in his room with his room light off completely... his room had no light coming... he hated light... no one enters in his room or he never he gets out....

He was staring at picture with tears in his eye when he heard loud voice from outside.... he didn't wanted to go down and see what's happening down.... he made his mind up not going down but who knew his life was going change.... not completely but will have someone support, care, Love and there will be someone will look after him....

He was still sitting in his bed holding photo frame of someone when he heard his door opening.... he feared hearing door opened thinking he will get same punishment..... he didn't looked at person or at the door but he kept the photo aside and tried pulling the duvet over him.... he starts shivering and sweating as the person came more close to his bed....

He held bed sheet more tightly in his fist... he slowly starts mumbling something to himself which wasn't heard of that person but shocking the Person seeing his action....

" don't come near me"

" leave me"

" don't touch me.... please"

" sorry.... don't hit me... I.... won't... do it again"

" don't..... slap me."

He kept mumbling all these word until he lost his conscious.... his hand left the bed sheet.... he stopped sweating but was still shivering.... he didn't knew what happened to him....

While the person was shocked seeing no movement... the person was sacred thinking what might have been happened..... the person with slowly step took seat beside Manik... and moved duvet... the person moved duvet got shocked seeing Manik shivering and sweat was over his forehead and cheek, entire his face... he looked scared.... the person saw him wearing full length clothes.... full selves shirt....

The person could see some marks and bruises on his face... the person took hand and kept on his heads and found it very hot... then checked his Cheek....