Chapter 5

Nandini sat in her room after checking on anvi..... she was thinking where could her family be and how did she landed there....

She was thinking when there was knock on the door....

Nandini : it's open!  Come inside!

She looked to the door and saw 7 years old coming in...

Nandini: baby what you doing here? Come side...

Nandini picked her up and made her sit in her lap.. and kissed her cheek... she caressed the girl hair...

Nandini:  you need something.... say it to di...

Girl : Di mamma.... papa.....

Nandini got tears hearing her... orphanage can provide everything expect parents love for children...Nandini  looked at the girl who was Almost going to cry...

Nandini held her more tight and made her looked at into her eyes...

Nandini : you know your mamma papa lives in your heart... you know someone lives in our heart then no one separate them... don't be sad or upset what if your papa and mamma are not with you but they always in be your heart... close your heart and ask your heart....

Nandini asked the girl to go while the girl closed her eye and did as Nandini  told her... soon she opened her eye and smiled looking at Nandini ...

Girl : I love you di!

Nandini :Nandini  Di loves you too kaira... my baby..

Nandini kissed her cheek...

Nandini : you hungry!

Kaira : very much... Mouse is running in stomach... can you make poha for me... please di...

Nandini : How is possible my baby wants to eat poha made by me... so you think I won't make it... come let's go...

Kaira laughed at Nandini drama... Nandini picked kaira up and went to kitchen... she puts kaira on the floor...

Nandini : baby you sit here and don't come near gas.. okay!

Kaira : okay di...

Nandini smiled and moved to make poha for kaira while kaira watched Nandini  making poha... in the middle they kept talking randomly...Nandini and Kaira giggled were heard by others kids who ran inside the kitchen along with neela...

Neela and other kids watched Nandini  and kaira enjoying in their own world when the rest kids screamed Nandini  names making  Nandini jump on her place... she looked at them and sighed...

Nandini : what was that for?

kid 1: Di is not fair.... you only love Kaira not us... I'm going to complain about you....

Nandini turned the gas off and kept the pan off the gas and Came over to the kids... while neela stood there watching their drama....

Nandini : who will you complain...?

kid  2 : to your husband... you know Di I have seen you staring at that guy who comes here....

Avni looks at him with her eye wide open.... neela too looked at avni for the answer....

Nandini : which guy you saying about?

Kid 1:  Karan.... I hate him so much.... you pampered him a lot... first kaira than him... Di you don't love me....