Chapter 13

Manik was sitting in his bedroom thinking about something when he heard call from anvi.... chucking his thoughts he moved downstairs.... he was one last step of stairs when he felt someone holding his leg....  without thinking  a tiring lashed  he at the person....

Manik  : fuck off.....

He didn't turned around to see anyone or got idea who was there.... he immediately freeing his leg ran back Turned to other side of stairs and ran back to his room  without sparing a glance of the person.....

While the person starts crying as he left.... anvi came running toward stairs and saw Kaira in tears... she immediately hugged Kaira and rubbed her back to calm her down but Kaira didn't stopped crying...

Seeing Kaira crying none stop made anvi worry..... Kaira didn't stopped crying but she hid her face in anvi neck....

Kaka who came out of kitchen and heard Kaira sobs... he immediately ran to stairs and saw anvi hugging Kaira... he called anvi name...

Kaka :anvi beta....

Hearing kaka anvi got up pulling Kaira in arms and walked to sofa in hall... kaka followed them.... anvi sat down with Kaira still in her arms... Kaira sob went little down... her face was red due to crying badly... kaka looked at Kaira sadly then looked anvi who was rubbing Kaira's back....

Kaka once again calling anvi name... this time anvi looked at kaka with teary eye seeing Kaira crying she felt crying too...

Kaka : anvi beta take Kaira out for sometimes...

Anvi : but kaka... Bhai...

Kaka : don't worry I'll be here.... Kaira will feel good going out....

Anvi didn't wanted to leave Manik  alone but seeing Kaira still crying silently she thought to take Kaira out....

She looked at kaka and nods her head... kaka smiled and patted her head...

Kaka : I'll get water for Kaira....

Anvi nods... kaka left while anvi called Kaira name softly....

Anvi : Kaira.... Kaira please stop crying...

Kaira stopped but didn't remove her head from anvi's neck...she held it tight..... anvi could feel it...

Anvi : Kaira please tell me what happened? Why did you cry... did someone shouted at you... did someone said something to you.... won't you tell anvi Di... if you tell me na then I'll give punishment to that person who made you cry ..... promise Kaira I'll scold that person making our Kaira cry.... tell me please...

Kaira peeped from anvi's neck and looked at her... seeing Kaira face anvi felt sad.... anvi cupped Kaira face...

Anvi : tell me....

Kaira looked at anvi then her went toward the stair...

Anvi too followed her gaze but couldn't fine why she was crying on stairs...

Anvi : yes kaira tell me...

Kaira looked at anvi again... while drinking her tears back she told what happened and why she cried...

Kaira : woh..... Bhaiya ..... shouted at me.... I was trying to.... find you when... I saw Bhaiya coming down.... so I thought to play with him.... he ran to him and held his leg.... but he scold me.... he is bad.... he made me cry.... I hate him.... he is mean... he.....