Chapter 2

After finally finding the house, Jimin and Yoongi got out of the car and entered the party.

Yoongi looked around the place.
"Are we drinking tonight?" Jimin asked. He pulled Yoongi next to him, not letting him leave.

"One of us has to be sober enough to drive us home." Yoongi said, pushing away Jimin. "Now don't touch me."

Jimin smiled, "I'll let you drink tonight, I won't drink a lot." He let go of Yoongi. He looked around and spotted..."look there's Hoseok hyung." He gently pushed Yoongi.

"N-no, he doesn't know me." Yoongi sighed, "I'll get a drink." He walked off to grab himself a drink.

*time skip*

Yoongi already had a few drinks in the past two hours. He was almost completely intoxicated.

He was sitting down on the couch, finishing up his drink.
Until a man sat next to him.

He couldn't recognize him, his vision was a blur. But he somehow felt that he had a slight connection with him.

"Aren't you drinking a little bit too much?" The man asked, with a smile.

Yoongi shrugged.
"Maybe."
Yoongi then became a bit touchy.
Feeling a connection between them.
Rubbing the man's thigh and slipping his hand in his shirt. Feeling around his body.

But the blurred stranger took it well, way too well that he responded.

It was becoming a bit too much to continue in public, so the stranger picked Yoongi up.

"Where are we going?" Yoongi asked, hooked on to the man.

"Somewhere more private." He answered. They entered the room and the door closed behind him.

*time skip (again)*

*early in the morning*

Yoongi woke up.

Adjusting his eyes to the light in the room. The room was unfamiliar.

He sat up, looking around.
"Fuuckk."
He rubbed his face.
"I have a fucking hangover." He said to himself.

He threw the sheets off of himself, revealing his naked body.

"What the fuck did I do last night?"
He shook his head, shaking off the thought in his mind.

He stood up and grabbed his clothes off the floor, putting them back on.

He walked out of the room.
Finding Jimin sleeping on the couch.
He shook Jimin awake.

His eyes fluttered open then stretched, "Hey hyung."

"Jimin let's leave, everything hurts." Yoongi begged, tired.
"That's why you shouldn't drink so much hyung, let's go." Jimin giggled.

[A/N: short story but I'm trying 😌
Thx for reading!!
Friends forced me to post this... Love them the most though!!😂❤💕☺]