Chapter 8

Yoongi was shaking.
He looked at the test, showing positive.
He didn't want to believe it.

Jimin knocked on the door.
"Hyunnggg!"

Yoongi sighed and open the door.

"Hyung wha-"
Yoongi handed Jimin the test.

Jimin looked down at it.

"W-wait," Jimin looked at Yoongi.
"Th-this can't be real hyung."

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know, we'll see tomorrow if it's true."

"Why are you calm? Can't you see that-"

"I'm not calm, I'm worried! I'm just waiting for tomorrow to confirm it at the doctor!" Yoongi explained.

"Now let me get some rest." Yoongi walked away, going in his bedroom to sleep.

He couldn't sleep.
He wasn't gonna believe the test.
He was gonna wait for the doctor's response. But he knew he was wrong.

*afternoon*

"Hyung! You want me to take you to the doctor?" Jimin asked through Yoongi's bedroom door.
Yoongi was getting ready to go.
"No I'm fine on my own, I'm capable to drive." Yoongi responded, opening his bedroom door.
"Fine then, I'll wait." Jimin pouted.

Yoongi walked out the front door, very nervous and anxious to see what the doctor had to say.

*Later at the doctor*

Yoongi was impatiently waiting for the results, looking down at his hands.
He got extremely nervous when the doctor walked in the room.
"Min Yoongi, I need to ask you a question for the final results."
Yoongi looked up and nodded.

"Have you been sexually active lately?

Yoongi blushed and thought about it...
The hook up and... When he has his alone time.

He then nodded, answering truthfully.

The doctor smiled, "well that sums it up, congratulations, you're pregnant!"
Yoongi froze, he was in shock.
"I-I'm pregnant...?" He asked.

The doctor nodded, "You're an Mpreg. A pregnant male, which is rare."
Yoongi didn't know whether to be excited or worried.

He was still in college, he doesn't have a job, who's the father? And even his parents!
"Come back next week, so we can get an ultrasound."
Yoongi nodded then was dismissed.

On the way home he couldn't get over it. He couldn't do it.

*time skip*

Yoongi knocked the front door.
Jimin opened the door, "Hyung! How was it?" He smiled.
Yoongi closed the door behind him and ignored Jimin's question, walking in his bedroom.

Jimin followed, only getting the door slammed infront of his face.

"Y-Yoongi hyung! What they say??"
He opened the door, surprisingly unlocked, walking in.

The room was dark, the only light was from the opened door and street lights faintly shining through the curtains. He looked down at the bed.

He saw Yoongi curled up, covering his face with the palm of his hands.
"Hyung..?" Jimin sat next to Yoongi on the bed.

Hearing Yoongi sniffling, like he was crying.

"A-are you-"

Yoongi hugged Jimin.
Jimin froze, Yoongi never hugged him, but he hugged back. Trying to comfort him.

"I-I'm pregnant Jimin." Yoongi confessed, breaking into tears on Jimin's shoulders.
"I-it's okay hyung, it's fine, everything will be alright." Jimin comforted.

"What am I gonna do!? We can't afford it! Im gonna get judged and criticized at school! There's no father here to help me take care of our child!" Yoongi couldn't hold his feelings in and let it out.

"Calm down hyung, we'll figure this out, I promise! Right now get some sleep, I don't want you stressed and emotional." Jimin suggested, he let go of Yoongi, helping him rest.
"I'll stay here with you." Jimin smiled, taking advantage of Yoongi letting him touch him.
He hugged Yoongi, both falling asleep.

[A/N:  I hope you're enjoying it so far ☺❤ i also apologize for a lot of time skips in each chapter, I just don't want a lot of unnecessary parts that would get you bored 😐 thx so much for reading!❤❤❤]

[I would also like to mention that I'm writing a new story, vmin and some vminkook kookvmin vkookmin- you know maknae line ship 😂 so I might post it this Friday and or smth, I really like it 🙃 anyways please stay healthy 😢
Wash your hands and... Stay happy 🤩 luv y'all bye bye 👋💜]