Chapter 14

Hoseok and Yoongi were in the car, driving to the clinic.

"You look so happy Hoseok." Yoongi mentioned, he was noticed Hoseok never stopped smiling.

"Of course I'm so happy right now, I'm gonna see our child for the first time." He laughed, "And because I have a boyfriend now." He added.

Yoongi blushed, "I guess."
"Don't be so sad right now." Hoseok complained, still smiling.

"I'm not sad, I'm never sad when I have you." Yoongi said, he grinned.

"Ugh Yoongi, you're so cute." Hoseok giggled.

Yoongi's face was red, he never felt so in love with someone else before.

*later*
Yoongi was called in the room, taking Hoseok in with him.

The doctor entered the room, he smiled, "And this is?" He asked.
Yoongi sat on the exam bed (A/N:
exam table or bed? Same thing.),

He laughed a bit nervously, "H-He's my boyfriend." He stuttered, it was weird saying those words aloud.

The doctor nodded and shook Hoseok's hand, "I assume you're the father of the child?"

Hoseok nodded.

"Well now I guess we should start." The doctor added and smiled.
Yoongi laid down on the exam bed, he was nervous.

The doctor lifted up his shirt, then poured gel over his stomach, placing a probe against it.

Yoongi felt a little uncomfortable, looking over at Hoseok sitting next to him.

"This is how your child looks like after 2 months in the womb." The doctor mentioned.

Yoongi and Hoseok look up at the screen, analyzing.
"If you want I'll print you a photo."
He added.

Hoseok nodded.

The doctor grinned and left the room.

*later in the car*

They both got in the car, sitting in silence.

"Yoongi," Hoseok said Yoongi's name in a serious but calm tone.

It frightened Yoongi but he tried not to worry. "Yeah?"

"We need to talk to our parents about us and your pregnancy." Hoseok insisted.

Yoongi didn't like the idea of telling his parents, but he knew he had to.
"Yeah, but how would your parents react? Like what's your relationship with them?" Yoongi questioned.

"We're close, most likely because I still live with them, but they already know I'm gay, and they know I'm in a relationship." He explained, he then started the car.

Yoongi was a bit confused,
"You talk about me..?"

Hoseok giggled and nodded,
"Of course I do, I want them to know that this relationship is serious."

Yoongi smiled, then became a bit worried, "I'm scared to tell my parents." He admitted.

Hoseok frowned, "Aw tell me why?"
He looked at Yoongi and smiled a bit,
"I wanna know." He added.

Yoongi looked down and sighed,
"They don't know I like guys, well... A guy." He said.

"What do you mean 'a guy'?" Hoseok asked confused.

"Like, you're the only guy I fell in love with, but my parents don't know that I'm in a relationship and pregnant." Yoongi explained.

Hoseok smiled, "I'm the only guy you've fell in love with?" He asked, in awe.

Yoongi blushed a bit, and nodded.
"But I'm just afraid to tell them, I know I will break down in front of them if they get upset."

"I'll be there to comfort you." Hoseok said and smiled.

They made it to Yoongi's dorm and entered.

They both sat on the couch.
"You said you lived with your parents?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah, why?"

Yoongi smiled a bit, "Maybe someday you can move in with me and Jimin."

Hoseok smiled, "Where would I sleep?"

"With me."

They both laughed.

"You and the child, what about Jimin? Will he be fine with me here?" Hoseok questioned.

"He'll most likely be okay with it." Yoongi said.

Hoseok smiled and stared at Yoongi.
He admired him in silence.

"Hoseok..? What are you-"

"Can I kiss you?"

Yoongi blushed, "W-what?"

"I just need to, you're..." Hoseok leaned closer to Yoongi's face,
"Beautiful."

Yoongi's face was almost red, he was embarrassed. He nervously laughed.

He saw Hoseok lean closer for a kiss.
Yoongi finally gave in and kissed him.

It wasn't the first time they kissed but every kiss felt special and amazing.
He had a feeling of joy and excitement. He never got over it.

Hoseok pulled away and smiled.
He pushed Yoongi, pinning him against the couch. He hovered over him.

Yoongi blushed, and they both lean in again.

They were addicted for each other.
After a few seconds, their lips parted, finally separating.

Yoongi smiled and admired Hoseok over him, reaching his hand up to touch his face.

Gently brushing his hand against Hoseok's face.

"I love you Hobi." Yoongi confessed, he couldn't get over the feeling and had to tell Hoseok, giving him a nickname/pet name.

Hoseok giggled, "I love you too."
He leaned towards Yoongi, kissing his cheek before laying next to him.
Both hugging and cuddling.

*bonus*

Jimin left his room and headed towards the kitchen to grab a snack.
He passed by the living room, seeing Hoseok and Yoongi napping together.
"Aww~!" Jimin fangirled quietly and giggled, he thought it was adorable.
He watched for a bit then walked to the kitchen.

[A/N: what a creep 🤡]

[I wrote this back in... February I think and I'm kinda cringing... LOL
Don't worry ive been writing and I'm way beyond chapter 14... Hehe
It's 3:30am

Ive been very busy😣
I hate quarantine so much
The school work I'm assigned is annoying, im lonely, the only people i have is you guys :')
I'm not kidding xjfkxjfscb-

Hope y'all are healthy and safe!
Try to be happy with me :)

I know it's difficult to keep your mood up in these hard times ☹

I at least hope I'm helping y'all out during these times with my stories ☺❤ love you all my luvs

Thank you for all the support💜]