Chapter 32

"I still have no name in mind."
Hoseok sighed, sitting next to Yoongi in bed.

"We still need to plan everything, like buying a house because we're going to graduate soon and we need a place to stay." Hoseok continued to explain.
He knew they had to start planning and preparing for their future.
If not they would possibly end up a mess with everything not properly planned out.

Yoongi nodded, he agreed.

He then gently laid himself down in the sheets of his bed.
He felt his body get heavier every single day, his legs just felt like they grew weaker every morning.
He was only on the second stage, once he gets to the last one he knows he wouldn't be able to handle it.
He was already complaining.

"You okay Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, he looked a little worried for the other.

Yoongi shook his head.
He felt pure pain.
Emotionally, from all his mixed and piled up feelings.
Mentally, his state of mind was far from fine, always overthinking and full of thoughts.
And physically his body was in pain.

He just wanted all the suffering to end. Was it all really worth it?
The question that filled his head was what's the point?
Was he supposed to be overly excited about suffering nine months just to live his life in misery longer?
Taking care of a kid for the rest of his life was not a goal of his.
Perhaps the last thing on his list, maybe not on his list at all.

However, Yoongi's overwhelming thoughts were quickly interrupted by Hoseok.
He crawled next to Yoongi on the bed, his arms wrapping around him.

It still felt like a new feeling.
Being in love with someone for so long and finally being able to show them your excessive amount of affection and express your feelings for them.
He felt loved. He felt gentle and cared for in the arms of Hoseok.
Yoongi just felt all warm and snuggly near Hoseok, sometimes he would feel a little bad when he didn't feel that he showed enough affection for Hoseok.
Although, that wasn't the point at the moment, he shouldn't be concerned about that right now.

"After he's born we can try to buy a small home." Hoseok mentioned.
"I promise you that everything will be fine."

Yoongi could feel Hoseok's bright smile against the nape of his neck.
It made his heartbeat harder against his chest. Why did he feel so delighted and bubbly when Hoseok was around? Was it the feeling of love?
Perhaps.

"Hey Hoseok?"
Yoongi wanted to do something with Hoseok he hasn't done in a while.
It wasn't anything sensual but it consists of holding each other.
Was it the right time to even ask about cuddling? Yoongi's emotions made him feel clingy, very clingy.
Every time when Hoseok sleeps for the night he would wrap his whole being around him.
Yoongi has never felt these kinds of emotions for someone. He's never felt like holding a person for hours and hours until the end of time.

"Yeah hyung?"

Yoongi turned around to face Hoseok and wrapped his arms around him, burying his face into his chest.
He could feel his heartbeat quicker just by their touch.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok laughed. He was a little flustered by Yoongi's sudden action.

Yoongi sighed, "when was the last time we took the time to do this?"

"Cuddle...?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Well, it's been a while." He sighed.
"But I get it hyung, we never took the time to embrace each other!" Hoseok added and smiled.
He pulled Yoongi in tighter.

Yoongi laid against Hoseok's chest and closed his eyes, taking a moment to appreciate the warmth and love.
He then felt a spike in his heart.
It was weird, he suddenly felt upset like something was wrong.
Hoseok's hand comb through his hair, he felt pure happiness and comfort.