Chapter 19

Hoseok stayed the night to take care of Yoongi.
"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, sitting next to Yoongi, who was in bed.

After hours Yoongi finally opened his mouth and spoke, "I'm fine right now, I just get so emotional." He explained.

Hoseok sighed, "I'll try to stay with you as much as possible tomorrow, I don't want you to get hurt again."

Yoongi nodded.

It was silent for a moment.

"We haven't really focused on our child." Hoseok mentioned.

"We're always busy with school work and never really thought about it." Yoongi said, pulling the sheets closer.

Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's stomach that was covered by the sheets.
"I don't mind the gender, I just want a kid." Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi couldn't help but smile, he felt so lucky to have someone like Hoseok.

Hoseok joined Yoongi in the bed, he pulled him close, turning his head to meet his face. They both gazed at each other, Hoseok admired the lust in Yoongi's eyes. He then kissed him passionately.

Yoongi expected the kiss but was still flustered, then kissing him back.

Hoseok crawled over Yoongi, hovering over him.

They then broke the kiss.
Well, Yoongi broke the kiss.
He knew what Hoseok wanted however he wasn't sure if he wanted to proceed, he was worried his emotions would suddenly get triggered.

"Don't be needy Hobi." Yoongi chuckled.

"I'm not, in a few months I won't be able to do this with you, so we should take advantage of the time we have." Hoseok insisted, he grinned, smiling down at Yoongi who was still underneath him.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, he had a smirk plastered on his face.
"But-"

"You know you want to, please Yoongi just one quick round."

Yoongi was finally convinced, he nodded. He wanted to do it for Hoseok but he also hoped that he wouldn't get emotional.... that would be embarrassing.

*time skip, Thursday morning*

"Hoseok and you will soon break up, trust me. It won't even last that long! I still don't understand why he would he date a bitch like you."

Hearing the same thing everyday just got Yoongi annoyed, but didn't care.
He just couldn't wait to see Hoseok after class.

"Why were you crying yesterday? You're such a pussy." She laughed.

But Yoongi still didn't care at all, ignoring her. All it was going to do was give her the attention she wanted. She just wanted to start a fight.

Yoongi suddenly started feeling nauseous, he excused himself and ran out of class, heading to the restroom.

Once he made it in the stall he kneeled and vomited, still having morning sickness. Why were things going so bad right now?

He couldn't take all these symptoms, mood swings, food cravings, frequent urination, feeling tired all the time, sickness, and he was afraid of the other things that would happen in the future. This was way too much to handle at this age.

Also worrying about the weekend, meeting Hoseok's parents then facing his own parents. His life was full of overwhelming stress.
He hoped for the best, hopefully he would be accepted.

"You okay Yoongi hyung?" A familiar voice asked.

Yoongi heard a voice he's heard before, it was low and soothing.
He immediately knew it was Taehyung.