Chapter 28

Another month passed by.
Everything is going great.
It's already been 4 months.
Yoongi has been feeling less sick and tired, feeling more energetic.

*Friday morning*

"You excited for tomorrow hyung? You're gonna find out the gender!" Jimin squealed, he was filled with excitement.

"Yeah I am, these months I've been feeling different." Yoongi mentioned.

"Oh yeah, I heard you might feel more need of... Sexual pleasure." Jimin laughed, winking at the older.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I already get enough." He said under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." Yoongi smirked, laughing a bit.

*later lunch*

Yoongi and Hoseok sat together, in front of the others.

Yoongi watched Jimin and the other two (Taehyung and Jungkook) talking.
He seemed so happy with them.

"So you're finding out the gender tomorrow?" Jin asked, starting a conversation.

Hoseok nodded.
"I'm so excited."

"Wow Hoseok, you're gonna be a father." Namjoon smiled.

"What about us Joonie?" Jin questioned, leaning over at the other.

"Huh? Don't call me that in front of the others." Namjoon mumbled, nervously laughing.

"When can we have our kid?" Jin began stroking the back of his boyfriend's head.

"Not now." Namjoon chuckled, he was then hugged by Jin.

"Aww." Taehyung laughed.

"I've never seen you two hug in public." Hoseok mentioned and laughed. "You look so embarrassed."

"Yeah because I'm not the type of person who shows public affection." Namjoon explained.
They all laughed.

*another time skip because I am bored and want to get to the point, I bet you do too :)*

Hoseok and Yoongi were walking to their dorm together.
So was Jimin, he also brought along Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What are we doing tonight?" Taehyung began, he then smirked at Jimin. His hands placed on Jimin's petite waist trailing down to his hips.

Jimin's face tinted to a light pink, looking down and avoiding eye contact. "Just hang out."

"Yeah, I like hanging out." Jungkook grinned, happily walking with the group.

Jimin giggled at the younger.
Once they arrived at their place he pulled out his keys, unlocking the dorm.

"If you guys are gonna fuck you better stay protected." Yoongi abruptly reminded, walking in the dorm along with Hoseok.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I know hyung."

"You don't wanna get pregnant with Taehyung's baby." Hoseok laughed, joining in. He hoped that he was able to calm down the tension that was growing.

Then it became clear that Jimin was a little embarrassed from Hoseok's response.
"I-I don't know, maybe I do someday-" He immediately covered his mouth, stopping himself from admitting such thing. Especially in front of Taehyung, he felt his face become more red.

They all looked at Jimin puzzled.

"You want to get pregnant by me..?" Taehyung asked, he raised his eyebrow in confusion.