Chapter 20

"It's tomorrow, they wanna meet you tomorrow after school."

"What!? We're telling them tomorrow?!" Yoongi panicked, he wasn't ready to tell Hoseok's parents.
It was all happening too fast and too soon. It really overwhelmed him with everything going on.

"Its fine, my parents know we're dating, they just don't know about the pregnancy." Hoseok explained, getting in bed next to Yoongi.
"Don't worry."

Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi, "Everything will be alright." His face was buried against the other's shoulder.

Yoongi stared up at the ceiling.
He was anxious and afraid.
What if Hoseok's parents didn't like him? But after all, Hoseok will always love him right?
It made him feel better just thinking about Hoseok staying with him no matter what.

Yoongi flipped to his side and faced Hoseok who was half asleep.
Gosh he was so beautiful.
Yoongi stared at him, bringing his arm up and caressing his face.
He leaned over and gently kissed his forehead, then buried his face against his chest. Quickly falling asleep just from the embrace.

*Time skip, the next day*
*lunch :)*

"How was class?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi looked tired so he got curious.

"It was fine." He bluntly answered.
Yoongi was too busy analyzing Taehyung and Jimin talking, Jungkook was just sitting there listening, however he knew and felt that there was tension between Taehyung and Jimin.
He's never seen Jimin look at someone like that before, looking so confident and flirty. He knew Jimin had feelings for Taehyung, maybe even Jungkook.
He seemed so focused on Taehyung at the moment.

"What's wrong..? Are you worried~?" Hoseok asked and smiled, he couldn't get his eyes off his boyfriend.
(A/N: Aw the love I can't relate to :))
Yoongi didn't respond, he was still anxious to meet Hoseok's parents.
He was also still busy watching the others.

Hoseok instantaneously pecked Yoongi's cheek.

Various hues of red and pink colored Yoongi's face, he was flustered by the sudden kiss.

"Aw Yoongi hyung is blushing." Jungkook giggled.

Yoongi sighed, but knew he loved Hoseok. He was deeply in love with this man.

*time skip*

Yoongi immediately got ready, he was extremely nervous, hoping everything will go fine.

"Hyung!!" Jimin called.
Yoongi sighed heavily, he was annoyed but tried to remain calm.
He opened his bedroom door a bit, enough to peek his head out.
"What Jimin?"

Jimin saw Yoongi and smiled.
"While you're gone can... Tae and Jungkook come over...??" He asked nervously.

Yoongi sighed, he wanted to help Jimin, so he decided.
"Fine."

Jimin grinned happily, "Really!? Thanks hyung!"

"But if you do anything with them, stay protected we don't want anymore problems." Yoongi jokingly said, closing his door.

"Hyung!" The younger responded embarrassed.

Yoongi heard his phone vibrate.
Shit it's Hoseok! He said to himself, getting anxious.
He grabbed his phone and read the text.
Hoseok was here.

Yoongi took a deep breath and walked out of his room, heading towards the front door.
He opened the front door and hugged Hoseok.
"You ready?" Hoseok asked, he smiled then looked up and down at Yoongi.