Chapter 35

"you really had sex on the GODDAMN COUCH?!?"
Yoongi confronted, his arms crossed as he stood in front of the couch previously occupied by the others.

"Mhm." Jimin confidently responded, the tone in his voice sounded as if he was proud of his doings.
He appeared to be laying on top of Taehyung, although they were somewhat hidden under the blanket. The blanket was familiar, Jimin always shared it with Taehyung when they would hang around in the living room. It probably has been through a lot.

"Great sex." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi had a look of disgust on his face, at this point he was so done with Jimin and Taehyung's relationship.
They really had to stop the movie (not even halfway through) just because of some horny couple.

He then sighed, "clean up your mess and get changed, now where's Jungkook?"

"I don't fucking know."

Yoongi raised his eyebrow.
"Are you drunk..?"
It wasn't normal for Jimin to curse randomly in his sentences, unless he was drunk.

"No bitch, everything just hurts." The younger laughed,"Ow."

"We drank a bit last night while watching the movie." Taehyung spoke, stroking the back of Jimin's head. "Jimin probably still has some in his system." He chuckled.

"You drank alcohol at the beginning of the movie?" Yoongi didn't seem surprised, it was not something to care about, at this age it was fine to get drunk and horny out of nowhere.

"Mhm."
The response carried the same tone from Jimin's previous hum.
Either confidence or he just didn't give a shit. "Then I sucked Tae Tae off and he ate me out, there was much much more." He giggled.

And once again the older was horrified. "You really.... did all that on this couch?"

"Mmmhmm, right Tae Tae?"

Taehyung yawned, then nodded.
"Yoongi hyung doesn't need to know that though."

Yoongi sighed once again, "Get up, I don't want you both lying on the couch naked for any longer."
He was practically begging, he just wanted them off the couch.

Jimin began to whine, he was too tired to get up after the night he had.
Staying up late and drinking a bit, then having intense and passionate sex on the living room couch.
He really wanted to sleep without any disturbance after all that.

"Just a little longer..." Jimin said softly, drifting off to sleep once again. His eyes stayed shut, and his head rested against Taehyung's chest.

Yoongi just stood analyzing them.
He didn't know what to do since Hoseok was still asleep, he didn't want to wake him up. He would feel bad.
So the older became curious to find Jungkook who was not in sight. Where was he really?

Yoongi finally snapped out of his thoughts, strolling around the small dorm just to find the younger.

Could he be in Jimin's room?
Yoongi thought, he then immediately walked off to the bedroom.

Once he got to the door he grabbed the handle and swung it open.
And there he was, the younger lounging on Jimin's bed.

"Hi hyung." Jungkook waved.
He was resting under the covers, it was most likely he had just woken up.

"You okay?" Yoongi stood between the doorway, staring at the sleepy younger in front of him.

"Eh, just a little horny."

Yoongi blinked slowly, instantaneously turning around and leaving the room.
"That's it I'm out."
He was so done with the three.
Of course, they were young but this wasn't an appropriate place for a newborn to stay.
He needed to move out as soon as he can. Once he was financially stable obviously. He was so ready to leave this shitty place.