Chapter 27

It was Monday morning.
Yoongi and Jimin were walking down the hall together.

"I wonder when are you having your child." Jimin giggled.

Yoongi remained silent, ignoring the younger just because he didn't feel like speaking.

"There's like 10 months of school, you got pregnant on the first month of school... You might have it before Summer." Jimin predicted.
It made Yoongi a little worried, knowing that he could have the child during a school day.

He ignored Jimin and looked through the door to see Hoseok.
He smiled and waved, then turned away and walked back to Jimin.

"When's the last time you two fucked around?" Jimin asked and laughed.

"Shut up, I don't ask about you and Taehyung."

"Because we aren't dating, yet. But the last time was actually Saturday night-"

"Are you serious?" Yoongi sighed.
What a coincidence that was the same day as Yoongi.

Jimin nodded and laughed.
"Why was it the same night as you?"

Yoongi choked, he tried to hold his laughter and walked to his classroom.

"See you later hyung!!"

*later...* (Ah yes, another time skip :))

The bell finally rang after what felt like ages.
Yoongi grabbed his stuff, ready to get out of class and see Hoseok.
He opened the door and...
Aw shit, there was an argument in the halls.

He spotted Hoseok and ran up to him.
"Hobi! Why is everyone crowded-"
Yoongi stopped speaking when he quickly saw what was going on.

Was Jungkook really taking it seriously again? Yup, making a big deal in the halls and causing an argument with Taehyung.

"Jungkook started to yell at Taehyung, so me and Jimin try to calm him down, but we gave up cuz he is so sensitive." Hoseok laughed a bit.
"Yeah, he doesn't stop." Jimin sighed but thought the argument was entertaining.

#

"Jungkook calm down!" Taehyung shouted.

Everyone watched them, confused however they were also entertained.

"Why should I calm down when you keep treating me and calling me a kid or a baby!?!? It's not funny to me anymore!!" Jungkook yelled back.
He was so sensitive and oblivious.

"You're making a big deal! I just like messing around with you just stop!"

"All because I'm younger than you doesn't mean you can mess around with me Tae!" Jungkook shoved Taehyung against the wall.
Was he really trying to start a fight or intimidate Taehyung? This was really getting out of hand just because of a simple joke.

Their faces were less than an inches apart.

Jungkook was breathing heavily from all the frustration. He appeared to be very annoyed, everyone knew that Taehyung pissed him off.

"Jungkook, what do you call me?"
Taehyung asked, calling down Jungkook's behavior.

"Huh? What do you mean?"
Jungkook's raised his eyebrows, seeming a bit lost on where Taehyung was going with the conversation.

"What am I to you when I'm older!?" He asked, this time loud enough for the crowd to hear.

Jungkook sighed, he looked down.
"You're my hyung." He said quietly, calming down.