Chapter 37

"Hey Min!"

"Just call me Yoongi." Yoongi mumbled, resting his head against the desk like usual. He was just waiting for the sudden pain to occur at any second.

"What about... oppa!"
Jiyoung giggled.
She stood by Yoongi, she wanted to comfort him. He seemed like he was tired.

Yoongi let out sigh, "I said, call me Yoongi." He reiterated. It felt a little awkward being called "oppa" by someone who he despised just a couple days.

"Alright Yoongi oppa!"

Yoongi chuckled.
Since when did she have such a bubbly personality? Jiyoung was always a bitch towards him.
It was odd but he kinda enjoyed the way she was now. Her new personality sort of reminded him of his best friend Jimin.

"Anyways I have something to give you." She grabbed her bag and opened it, carefully analyzing her bag before scavenging in.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked, watching as Jiyoung searched through her bag.

"Here! Just for you, Hoseok, and... your baby!" She smiled, handing Yoongi a mysterious envelope.

He raised his eyebrows, it looked quite thick to have something simple as a letter or note.
"What's this?"

"Open it!" Jiyoung continued to smile, she looked anticipated. Yoongi had never seen her smile like that before, and with all sincerity, he thought that she appeared way more attractive with a bubbly personality than a bitchy attitude. It was true coming from the older.

Yoongi looked down at the plain white envelope, slowly opening it. He was so unsure on what it was.
And once he opened it, his jaw instantly dropped. He was surprised.

"Jiyoung! What is this??"

"Well Yoongi, I grew up from a wealthy family and to make up what I've done to you I wanted to give you this so you and Hoseok could comfortably care for your child." Jiyoung explained, closing her bag indicating she was not going to take it back.

"Th-this is too much money Jiyoung, I-I can't accept this." Yoongi felt his body tremble, he was filled with excitement and felt thankful.
Why would Jiyoung do this? There had to be something planned. Was this a trick? Yoongi was panicking in the inside.

"What do you mean!? This is enough to pay for not even half of a new home for your family." She shrugged, and giggled from Yoongi's reaction.

"A-are you serious?! All this??" Yoongi felt is voice began to break.
He ignored the fact that his hormones were kicking in, he was still in disbelief. Why was Jiyoung suddenly doing this? He looked into her eyes and scanned for any lies. Nope.
He felt absolutely grateful when no sense of lie was present.

Jiyoung nodded, "All for you, Hoseok, and your baby!"

Yoongi smiled, his eyes forming tears.
His hormones were definitely doing it's thing, but he continued to brush it off. He glanced back down at the envelope, and carefully closed it, hoping that other students in the class hadn't seen.
"Yoonseok," He mumbled, "His name is Yoonseok."

"Aww! Isn't that yours and Hoseok's ship name! Or like your names combined??" She assumed, still having an excited tone present in her voice. She was definitely happy for Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled, "Jimin helped me come up with it."

(A/N: and the readers!...Kinda ;))

"The baby is coming anytime soon!!" Jimin squealed, he felt pure excitement that at any of these days they all were finally going to see the child they've been waiting for.