Chapter 12

*TIME SKIP FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL*
Yoongi ran to his dorm room, leaving Jimin behind.

"Hyung! Wait!" Jimin caught up, both entering the room.

"Don't rush hyung! I know you're excited, but please calm down." Jimin said and laughed.

Yoongi shook his head, "I gotta get ready." He ran to his bedroom.

"Hyung, you better tell him that you're pregnant too! Because he needs to know!" Jimin shouted through the door, making sure Yoongi was able to hear him.

After a few minutes later Yoongi got out of the room.

"You look good hyung." Jimin mentioned and laughed.

Yoongi looked at Jimin in seriousness, "Jimin, if me and Hoseok come back to the dorm you better leave us alone! Especially if something happens!" He demanded.

Jimin nodded and giggled.
"You're gonna tell him, right?"
Yoongi nodded, "I'll tell him."

The door knocked.
Yoongi's heart stopped, he got more nervous.
Jimin smiled, "Good luck hyung! Have fun!"
Yoongi took a deep breath before opening the door, he then opened the door seeing Hoseok stand right in front of him.
"Hey Yoongi." He smiled.
Yoongi's face was red even though he hasn't done anything, just the thought of him and Hoseok going out by themselves.
"H-Hi Hoseok." Yoongi stuttered, closing the door behind him.
They walked down the hall passing by the other dorm rooms, making their way to Hoseok's car.
They got to the car and got in.
"You look great." Hoseok mentioned, he giggled.
Yoongi's face was again red.
"Thanks, y-you too."
They drove to the restaurant, making small talk in the car.
Once they made it, they both got out, walking in.

"There is a lot of people here." Yoongi said, seeing that the restaurant was quite popular.
"It's fine, I have a reservation." Hoseok added and grinned.
Yoongi was a bit surprised Hoseok has planned it out.

It was also a bit cold outside, and Yoongi was already freezing.
He then felt Hoseok wrap his arm around him, pulling him closer next to him.
"You look cold." Hoseok giggled.
Yoongi looked down blushing.
He never let anyone touch him, but he didn't mind Hoseok touching him at all.
They entered the restaurant, walking to their seats.
Yoongi looked at the menu, his eyes widened, "Isn't this a bit expensive? Should I-I help pay?"
Hoseok laughed, "No it's fine, I'm paying for everything you get."
Yoongi smiled.

A few hours go by and their both having a good time.

All of a sudden Hoseok stopped eating he looked at Yoongi.
"Yoongi, I have something to ask you." He says nervously.

Yoongi got extremely nervous.
"Go ahead."

Hoseok looked into Yoongi's eyes.
"We've known each other for a while a-and I hope you feel the same but.." Hoseok took a deep breath, "I-I like you." He confessed.

Yoongi's heart stopped, eyes widened, he stopped breathing, he froze, he couldn't move, he was shock.

"Would you be m-my boyfriend...?" Hoseok asked, he looked worried but still kept a smile on his face.

Yoongi blushed, he didn't know what to do but he nodded. He's always wanted to be with him. He never expected to hear those words from Hoseok. Ever.

"I like you too Hoseok, I really do wanna be with you." Yoongi said.
They both got up and hugged, after that they paid the bill and left the restaurant.

While walking out Yoongi was ready to tell Hoseok, "Hoseok, I-I don't know if you wanna stay with me." He mentioned.

Hoseok got worried and grabbed Yoongi's hand, "W-why? I would always wanna stay with you." He smiled.

Yoongi sighed, he stopped walking.
Both by the car.
"I-I guess after the party, after our hookup, you know how you've been saying I changed?"

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah, you got badly sick and your moods."

"I-It's because I-I'm..." Yoongi gulped,
"I-I'm pregnant."

Hoseok froze, then laughed a bit,
"A-are you serious? B-but-"

"I'm an Mpreg Hoseok, you're the father since its the only thing I've done with a guy." Yoongi explained.

"Do you believe in male pregnancy?"

Hoseok nodded, "Seen a few people in public but... Y-you're pregnant? And I'm gonna be a dad!?"
He couldn't believe it.

Yoongi nodded, Hoseok then knew he was serious.
Hoseok smiled, hugging Yoongi tight.
"This is the best day ever." He laughed.

They later got in the car and drove back to the dorm.
Entering the room.

When Yoongi opened the door, seeing Jimin on the couch. Both making eye contact.

"Good luck hyung!" He laughed.
Jimin got up and ran to his bedroom, following Yoongi's rule.

Hoseok and Yoongi both sat on the couch.

Hoseok hugged Yoongi, tackling him against the couch, now hovering over him.

They both blush.

"I'm so happy because of you Yoongi."
Hoseok smiled, leaning closer to Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed, "Me too."

Hoseok smirked and leaned in for a kiss.

Yoongi froze, he then kissed back, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck.

They really had their first kiss.

Yoongi has never felt this before, he loved the feeling. Both tongues fighting for dominance, Hoseok won.
Things heating up.
Yoongi loved Hoseok dominating.

After a couple seconds they pulled away, "Should we keep going?" Hoseok asked quietly.

Yoongi licked his lips and nodded.
Hoseok picked him up, walking to his bedroom.

Yoongi had his arms around Hoseok's neck, he was full of excitement and felt warmth from Hoseok.

They then got near to the bedroom.
Then the door closed behind them.

*INSERT SMUT SCENE HERE*

[A/N: I hope you enjoyed it!! ]

[HEHE HCGUCYGY STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY MY LUVS😤😤💞💞💫💫✨✨💜💜]