Chapter 26

What else was there to do?
Yoongi already told both his and Hoseok's parents about the pregnancy.
Can he live his life in peace now and wait until the day comes? Was it really that easy?

Yoongi knew one day he'll have a small family, maybe even happily married however he was still worried.
He thought for a while in bed, lying awake. He continued to overthink about insignificant questions.

What else is there to be done?
Was the question stuck in his head, he kept trying to figure the answer.
All he had to worry about was the pregnancy. Was there really anything else to worry about?

The only thing that caused problems were of what people would think of him. But that was something to get over easily.

Yoongi remembered a certain situation that caused him to be a bit anxious over.

It was about Jimin, him and Taehyung were always so touchy.

Yes, it was not important, although it caused Yoongi to grow more paranoid and anxious.
Jimin and Taehyung didn't seem to care about the risk of being impregnated by one another.
However, it did sound a bit ridiculous when the older frequently reminded the couple about getting pregnant as a man. And after all it was Jimin's decisions, so Yoongi shouldn't be so worried.

"You okay Yoongi?"
Hoseok whispered.

Yoongi kept rolling around the bed, still pondering. It was probably obvious to Hoseok that Yoongi was overthinking.

"I'm just confused."
Yoongi simply answered.

Hoseok turned to face Yoongi.
He held him by his waist and pulled him closer. Their faces now close enough for a few facial features to be visible in the dark room.

"What are you thinking about?" Hoseok continued questioning, wanting to help solve Yoongi's night time thoughts.

"What is next to do Hoba? We told both our parents that I'm pregnant, what's next? I feel so anxious for no reason."

Hoseok thought for a bit, still holding Yoongi against his chest, tucked under his chin.
"We will continue focusing on school for now, and your pregnancy of course. We'll be fine, there's nothing too big to worry about."

Yoongi nodded.
He enjoyed the warmth he felt with Hoseok. He looked up to meet the other's face.

Just laying right next to him, eyes locked even though they were barely visible. Gosh, Yoongi was in love with this man.

Suddenly an idea appeared in his mind and decided.
He carefully grabbed Hoseok's neck, pulling him closer and meeting lips.
His sudden kiss was successful.

Hoseok was immediately flustered. He kissed back, his hands trailing up to Yoongi's head and softly clenching onto his hair then pulled him closer.
They were tenderly yet passionately making out.

Yoongi then climbed on top of Hoseok without breaking the kiss, he then pulled his mouth away enough to speak.
"Let's just make this quick, it's 3am."

(A/N: it's actually 3am while I'm writing this :))

"You've been eating way more hyung." Jimin giggled.
He watched as Yoongi munched on his breakfast.

"He has too, he's feeding two people." Taehyung added. Both laughing.

"Let me eat in peace please." Yoongi sighed.

"Leave Yoongi alone, he's tired." Hoseok smiled, standing behind Yoongi.

"Are you excited to have a family?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm so excited. Just imagining raising a kid just seems so nice." Hoseok explained and continued smiling.

He looked at Yoongi.

He nodded.

"Are you planning to get a house?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah of course, for our family!"

"What if we all lived there, or lived in the same neighborhood. Because I wanna help take care of the kid." Jungkook mentioned and grinned.

"Dream big kid." Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook sighed and glared at Taehyung. His eyebrows furrowed, he seemed upset about something.
"Don't you ever call me a fucking kid!!"

Taehyung laughed a bit, he couldn't help how serious Jungkook suddenly got.
"Ah you're cute Jungkook, now go drink you banana milk." He teased, making Jungkook more annoyed.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat back down, reaching to grab his cup.
"He complimented me so..."
He proceeded to sip his cup of milk.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other in confusion.

"Oh yeah, uh... Jungkook argues with Taehyung for the dumbest reasons." Jimin mentioned, he let out a sigh.

"It's not dumb! He calls me a kid or a baby!! It's not funny." Jungkook complained, crossing his arms and slouched in his chair.

"I think he's using 'baby' as a... you know... pet name." Jimin corrected.
He didn't think Jungkook understood that Taehyung calling him "baby" was a way he flirts.

"I'm not a fucking pet!"
And like usual, Jungkook being completely clueless.

Taehyung laughed.

"Never mind, why do you get so offended?" Jimin asked, he was so done with the younger's meaningless irritation.

"All because I'm the youngest doesn't mean you treat me like a kid, so don't call me that." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung laughed again, the younger seemed so offended for the smallest thing. He was angry about being called "kid" or "baby".

"You haven't even lost your innocence yet." Taehyung continued to laugh.

"Shut up!" Jungkook shouted.
However, Jimin and Taehyung still thought it was pretty funny. It was a little funny.

"Has Jungkook even lost his.. 'v-card'?" Yoongi cleared his throat, he didn't want to say the actual word. Some part of him didn't really care although he always questioned Jungkook's innocence and how clueless he was on the topic of sex.

Everyone in the room immediately looked at Taehyung.
It was silent for a second.

"What's a V-card?"

Taehyung shook his head.
"No, he hasn't." He attempted to hold in his laugh.

Hoseok raised his eyebrow, for some reason he had some suspicion.

"All because we're roommates doesn't mean we fuck." Taehyung smirked, "he's never interested anyways."

"So he hasn't had a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Yoongi added.

"Ew." Jungkook shook his head he was disgusted with the topic of dating. Boyfriends and girlfriends seemed nasty.

"For fucksake, he's still a ki-"

Jungkook's eyes instantly shot at Jimin, he knew what he was about to say.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

[OH TO SEE WITHOUT MY EYES~
Goddamn, I'm cringing, I will TRY to edit this chapter.
When did I write this? I think on a school night lmao
I think I woke up at 3am then decided to write.

Spoiler (not even a spoiler lmao) -
Chapters 30+ are more detailed :^)

I am editing this when it is 11pm, and bopping to UGH!

Happy one year of Winter Bear! Hehe.

I have school tmrw goodnight!]