Chapter 33

"I'm standing here, outside of this local police station, where it all started. As you can see behind me, complete chaos has broken out as people stand outside are demanding answers."

The camera went from the polished news reporter to an middle-aged looking man.

"In a small town like this one, new travels fast, and when we heard about what was going on here, we had to see for ourselves."

The camera was once again pointed to the reporter. "Suspicion has it that what was going on inside the station is, indeed, magic. Papers were literally flying around inside of the police station. One officer told us that "pixie dust" made all of this happen. That's right, pixie dust. The glitter that the infamous fairy, Tinker Bell, uses to fly in the classic story of Peter Pan. He also claimed to be the friend of James Hart and said that Peter Pan is the one who "kidnapped" James's daughter. This statement has gotten some of the townsfolk very worried."

"If this is all real, we need to protect our children!" A woman said into the news reporter's microphone.

"This is ridiculous! They really expect us to believe that some fairy-tale character is real? This is all some sick joke. A twisted, cruel, impossible, joke." One man said.

"Further investigation in the matter has shown that this "dust" is unidentifiable. It isn't made of any of the elements that are known to mankind. Could it be some kind of new weapon? Is it of people from another world?" The reporter dramatically stated into the camera.

"Aliens? There's no way. Weapon? If all it can do is make things fly, I don't see what kind of use it would be as a weapon." Another man said.

"We aren't sure yet what exactly is going on." One officer said, "We are not sure if this has anything to do with Molly Hart's case, but I can tell you this: alien, weapon, folk-lore, or joke, we will get to the bottom of this."

"How reassuring!" The reporter said, too enthusiastically, "I guess all we need is a little faith and trust, to figure out this pixie dust. Back to you, Sharon." The reporter smiled one more time before she disappeared from the screen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry that it was such a long wait for such a short chapter. This was really just a filler chapter until I can get more done. Don't worry, good stuff is coming. I promise you that these last couple chapters that I'm going to start working on will be longer! Sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes in this one, I wrote it on my iPad.  

I really do appreciate you guys and I absolutely love it when I get feedback! I promise to get the next chapter up soon. Thanks for being so loyal and for reading this long authors note.

LOTS of love,

xRebeccaDarling

NeverlandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara