𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞||𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑

(sorry this is really short and it sucks lol)
i sat on my bed bored just staring at the ceiling with absolutely nothing to do. I began closing my eyes a little to take a nap then my phone began to buzz. I jumped up and picked up my phone to see who was ringing me. it was my best friend zach who i haven't spoken to in months. I swiped across to answer his call.
y/n: "hey?"
zach: "hi y/n."
y/n: "how comes your calling zach?"
zach: "well i-uh i was calling to tell you I'm going away tomorrow for a while?"
y/n: "oh cool! where?"
zach: "tour."
y/n: "tour!? what do you mean tour?"
zach: "im going on tour."
y/n: "w-what!?"
zach: "yeah the band I'm currently in we are getting somewhere and we are going on a small tour."
y/n: "oh my gosh zach I'm so happy for you! where will you be going?"
zach: "around the us then to london then New Zealand."
y/n: "woah zach that's a lot! I'm so happy for you."
zach: "thanks y/n. well I was hoping it would be okay if I could come over and see you to say goodbye."
y/n: "w-now?"
zach: "yeah? if that's okay."
y/n: "yeah sure I guess but my parents aren't here as they are on a business trip in Austria."
zach: "oh ok cool. well I'm outside."
y/n: "wait what?"
zach: "yeah I was already here before I rang you because I wanted to see you then I realised it's gonna be a goodbye for a few months so I thought I'd ask first before making an unexpected entrance."
y/n: "haha it's fine. I'll come open the door."
zach: "okay cool."
I hung up the phone and made my way downstairs checking myself in the mirror as I did so. I opened the front door to see my bestfriend of six years standing in front of you grinning.
y/n: "zach!"
zach: "y/n!"
we hugged and pulled apart smiling. zach came inside and I poured as both a drink and we spoke about how life was. he has explained to me all about his music and the boys in his band and I told him I'm boring and unsociable lol. we shared laughs and a few tears as we went through photo albums and memories we shared together.
zach: "oh my gosh I remember this."
y/n: "omg look!" would of been heard a lot.
a couple hours passed and zach had to start heading home to go over his stuff.
zach: "ahh it's 10pm. I've gotta start heading home to pack."
y/n: "hey zach."
zach: "Mhm."
y/n: "I'm proud of you."
zach: "you are?"
y/n: "yes I'm so proud of everything that you are doing and the way you are living life and fulfilling your passion for music!"
zach: "thank you. that means a lot to me."
y/n: "god I can't believe my bestfriend is going to be famous."
zach: "ew don't say that word"
y/n: "what word?"
zach: "the f word."
y/n: "famous?"
zach: "yeah that words weird I don't like it."
y/n: "oh haha sorry. my bestie is gonna be 'well known.'"
y/n: "better?"
zach: "much better."
y/n: "haha."
zach: "bye y/n."
y/n: "bye zachy. good luck exploring the world and yourself."
zach: "I will. love you. bye."
y/n: "bye."
zach left my house and got back in his car and drove home. I then went upstairs and layed back on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about how my bestfriend is gonna be famous and then I realised.
y/n: "that's the first time he's ever said he loves me. omg. wait ouch I didn't say it back."