𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐||𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

me and daniel were sitting in the recording studio as he was helping me complete a couple songs for my album. I love music so much and that's how I met daniel but it gets so stressful sometimes in becomes unbearable. I was known for me and not for Daniels girlfriend which I liked but sometimes I wish no one knew who I was. I wish me and Daniel weren't 'famous' and I wish we were normal people in love.
"why don't you add this beat to it?" he asked looking over at playing a short beat on the beat pad.
I sighed and looked down playing with my hands. Daniel immediately stopped playing and walked over to me crouching down to look me in my eyes.
"y/n love, what's wrong?" he asked me sounding worried.
"nothing daniel." i murmured looking away from him and turning around.
"no somethings wrong. tell me, what's up baby?" he said turning me back round and looking at me.
"Daniel stop! I said nothing wrong so leave me alone!" I shouted standing up and waking to the other side of the room and sitting on the floor. Daniel raised his eyebrows and looked over at me confused.
"y/n. this isn't like you. what's going on?" he whispered. i could tell he was thinking of things that might be bothering me.
"is it music? is it me? is it work? is it the house? is it family,friends?" he asked quickly thinking of something new to ask really fast.
"Daniel stop." I said quietly but he continued.
"Is it your manager? Is it your anxiety,depression? Confidence?" He asked again. I clenched my hands and stood up looking at him with tears in my eyes.
"IT'S EVERYTHING DANIEL! It's work,it's stress it's life,it's depression it's family it's everything." I shouted with my voice breaking.
Daniel looked stunned with sadness. He didn't know I was feeling like this and I could tell he felt bad.
"y/n. love im so sorry." he whispered waking closer to me and tried pulling me into a hug of some sort.
"Daniel stop." i whispered back stepping away.
"baby you should of told me this was how you are feeling." he softened his facial expressions.
"you should of told me. i could of tried to help you." he walked up to me and placed his hands on my the sides of my arms.
"stop." i whispered boldly.
"baby let me help you." he rubbed my arms.
"Daniel. Stop." I said loud enough.
"y/n baby." he tried to hush me but i was too stressed.
"Daniel Stop!" I pushed his hands away and stood far away from him making him frown.
"baby." he looked at me concerned.
"leave. please." i looked down and folded my arms.
daniel sighed before he carried on talking.
"y/n." he softly whispered
"no don't. just don't." i stopped him immediately.
"Daniel. Go." I scratched my arms.
"You don't mean that."
"Yes I do, please leave."
"Baby. Stop!" He urged me
"NO DANIEL GO!" I looked up at him and shouted. His face went from concerned to complete and utter shock. He looked down before meeting my eyes and clearing his throat.
"No, y/n. I'm not leaving no matter how much you want me too. You are in pain and it's killing me. Just let me help you!" His eyes began growing glossy same as mine.
"D-daniel. Please go. I don't like you seeing me like this, go home and finish the song." I whispered aggression grew with the scratching on my arm.
"No y/n baby stop! I want to help you." He sighed rubbing his eyes.
I sighed at him and looked directly to my coat and bag.
"Fine. If you won't leave I will." I nodded grabbing my coat and back whilst making my way towards the door. Daniel sighed as I slipped past him. I opened the door and went to leave until Daniels forceful hand pulled me back in the room.
"Daniel please, let me leave!" I cried at him but he just looked at me and shook his head no.
"What? W-What do you mean no?" I tugging my hand out of his grip but he just stood there looking mournful.
"Y/n I'm not leaving, you aren't leaving." He mumbled looking downwards.
"Please. I'm begging you let me go home, I'm fine. I'll be fine." I begged and reassured him but daniel was having any of it.
"Y/n babygirl, you are hurting. You need to talk to me, please talk to me." he was extremely quiet when he said this.
"What am I meant to say then Daniel? I'm depressed? I'm stressed? I'm broken? What am i meant to say?" I threw my hands up swinging them by my sides.
"Yes y/n! That's exactly what you're meant to say!"
My mouth dropped a little, I'd never seen him like this. He looked mad and hurt at the same time, I wasn't sure how to react to his words and actions.
"Daniel. I can't do that. You have your own career, I don't won't you stressing over me and sorting me out when you have yourself to care for!" I just looked at him whilst i expressed how I'd been feeling.
"No. No. Don't you ever say that. You are my girlfriend, you're my baby! Y/n what's the point of us dating if your keeping your emotions a secret and not telling me how you are feeling! You are my number one priority and you come first above everything. Your just letting it build up and up and in the end your just gonna end up breaking down and be in so much pain that'll you'll struggle with resolving it." He grabbed my hand again but softer and calmer this time. I just looked into his eyes and he did the same and we stood in silence.
"I c-can't do this anymore daniel. I can't do my music. It's so overwhelming and there's too much p-pressure." I stuttered.
"If it's too much just let your fans know you need to take a little break." He began rubbing my hand with his thumb, our fingers interlocked.
"N-no that's not what I mean. I need to quit music."
"Well you are not going to quit music. I won't let you do that."
"Why do you get to decide?" I sniffled and looked at him in confusion.
"Because y/n, I've known you since you were eight years old. You've always dreamed about producing and writing music and now your twenty years old and you've made it here I'm not letting you quit just like that. You have incredible talent and I'm not letting you let that go to waste." I understood where he was coming from but this is so stressful for me.
"I know. But how am I meant to keep doing this in a mental state like this?" I whispered removing our eye contact. He put his finger under my chin lifting it up and locked our eyes again.
"You talk to me. You talk to your therapist. You let your fans know so they can keep in mind that you are fighting your own demons. You have more time off. You have more time to yourself. Baby steps y/n and you'll eventually be okay, I promise you." He nodded at me and I nodded back squeezing his hand. He pulled me in for a hug and I silently cried against his chest and he brushed the back of my hair with his hand.
"Y/n promise me you will tell me whenever you feel like this, or whenever you feel everything's too much and we can stop and focus on your well being." He continued going over my head with his hand as he spoke.
"I promise Daniel. thank you."