𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝||𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑

We got our tickets checked and made our way to the stage area as it began quickly filling up with eager fans excited to see the boys on stage. The concert would be starting in 15 minutes and everyone started getting ready and security guards made their way to their bays as the stadium filled up extremely quickly. Me and my friends, Mia and Keira managed to get spots by front stage which i was extremely happy about considering id be able to see my boyfriend up and close in his happy place.

For five months now I've been dating Zach Herron and I've never felt happy in my life, Zach is a different type of boy. before you ask no I'm not one of those 'he is different than the rest i promise' type of girls because id never say bullshit like that but zach IS different. He makes time for me. He loves and cares for me. He is respectful as hell and really knows how to treat a girl right and i made sure he knew how grateful i was for that. Me and his family get along extremely well i practically live there and I'm actually very surprised none of his fans have found out about me because let me tell you, they find out everything by themselves and its scary but also cool in a way.

My friends and the rest of Why Don't We know about us and nothing is stopping us from telling his supporters other than the fact we've genuinely been enjoying hiding around for the last few months.

"You excited y/n?" Keira asked me gushing at how many people were now standing in the stadium. "Obviously! its her boyfriend being a hottie for like three hours long" Mia whispered giggling. I rolled my eyes at them and chuckled.

"Corbyn is a cutie." Mia winked "Hey hey he is a girlfriend who is literally my favourite human, back off hoe." i gently pushed her shoulder. They both crossed their arms and looked at me pointing their lower lip. "Oh you guys know you are my favourites shut up." i hugged them.

Suddenly the stadium filled with thousands of shrieks and screams from excited fans as they watched the stage lights light up and backing music start to play. Keira nudged me and pointed at the stage and i immediately turned round excited for Zach to appear. After a long few seconds the start of Trust Fund Baby began playing. The stage floor rose up and five figures became visible with their backs facing us.

First to turn around was Daniel Seavey.

"I don't want a girl who gets a car for her sweet sixteen"

He finished his verse as he moved around the stage.

Next to turn was Jonah Marias.

"And all we used to dream about, is getting rich and getting out."

Jonah finished his.

Third to turn was my boyfriend, Zach Herron.

"I don't really want a trust fund baby, i like my women independent." he sung.

I smiled ear to ear as i watched him perform, it made him so happy and that made me happy.

The second part of the chorus is when figure number four turned around which appeared to be the one and only Jack Avery.

"I don't want a trust fund baby, save your money don't spend it." he also sung as he did his own thing on stage.

The second verse started and the final figure twisted round to show Corbyn Besson.

Now all five boys were turned and having the times of their lives in their happy places which i adored.

"It's your boy." Mia whispered and i couldn't help but smile as i saw Zach's eyes look at me through the corner of his eye every now and then.

"Yep he's mine." i giggled.

Trust Fund Baby finished and they then played 8 letters and a few songs from that album. We were around 45 minutes into the show when they started playing Friends and i began laughing. You see Mia and Keira had never been to one of their concerts so they had no idea what to expect at all and obviously i was fully experienced with the Why Don't We concerts so i had known certain parts of choreography in certain songs.