𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚞𝚙||𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

"Hey daniel, what time is your interview?" I asked my boyfriend who was fixing his hair in the mirror.
"Leaving in ten minutes baby." He turned around and looked at me and I could tell he was nervous. After all he was about to go on one of America's most broadcasted show which he and the boys had never done before so he was extremely nervous.
"Are you sure you can't come?" He pleaded at me with begging eyes.
"Daniel, I can't come." I sighed at him.
"Why not?"
"Because your management don't like people showing the relationships, nobody knows we are dating.. literally no one but us. And they already said there's a high risk of you all loosing fans if people find out all of you are in relationships." I told him as I folded his clothes and put them in his draw because apparently he isn't capable to do that himself.
"The real fans will stay, besides zach doesn't have a girlfriend." He raised his eyebrows at my trying to prove some sort of point.
"Oh come on, we all know that before we know if zach and kay will be back together or he'll find another girlfriend." I fired back.
"Stop right all the time and let me win!" He rolled his eyes and I giggled at him.
"But y/n. No one will know we are dating, just pretend you're a fan." He began putting his shoes on.
"Daniel. There are leaked pictures of us holding hands, you kissing a 'mysterious' girl, me being at your house with the boys. They'll guess." I pushed his drawers shut and laid on his bed.
"Then they'll probably already know we are dating!" He laughed this time.
"You know what daniel, just leave before you convince me to come and we get exposed." I laughed back at him and sat up to kiss him. He leant down and we kissed before he made his way too the door.
"Hey dani." I shouted and he looked at me.
"It'll be fine baby." I smiled and he nodded with a grin.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too."
We said before he closed the door behind him and made his way too his interview to meet up with the boys.

Considering his interview will be broadcasted live i obviously wanted to watch so I decided to grab a small bowl of popcorn and pour a glass of water before sitting down on the couch and waiting for the interview to start. Thirty minutes had passed and the show had just started but the boys had not been introduced.

*the show*
Interviewer: Ladies and Gents please welcome american boy band.... Why don't we!"
I clapped at the tv and smiled as the boys ran onto the screen with Trust Fund Baby quietly playing in the background. The crowd cheered and fan girls who were they stood up and screamed with happiness. The boys looked beyond nevous.
Interviewer: Hi boys!
Boys in unison: hey
Interviewer: How are you all.
Boys in unison: We are pretty good haha.
The started off with small talk and then the interviewer brought out a tub of questions asked by fans and supporters world wide.
Interviewer: So boys, who is the most laid back out of you all?
Daniel and Corbyn: Definitely Jack.
Zach: Jack
Jonah: Yeah one hundred percent Jack.
Jack: I mean, I'll take that as a compliment.
I chuckled seeing how in shock jack was.
Interviewer: Haha okay, who is the latest to interviews?
Jack: Daniel or Zach.
Corbyn: Daniel
Jonah: Zach all the way!
Daniel: Excuse me I'm never late!
Corbyn: Yeah right.
Zach: I mean, you're not wrong.
Everyone laughed and then the questions began getting more personal.
Interviewer: How many siblings do each of you have?
Corbyn: I have a brother named Jordan and a sister named Ashley, they are pretty dope.
Zach: I have a little brother named Ryan and a younger sister named Reece.
Jack: Wow okay i have one older sister named Sydnie and two younger sisters named Isla and Ava, we all get along really well.
Daniel: I have two older brothers named Tyler and Christian, and I have a younger sister called Anna.
Interviewer: What about you Jonah?
Jonah: I have an older brother called Zebulon and two younger sisters, one named Esther and one name Svea.
Interviewer: "Oh that's cool guys. Now this question has been requested many times to ask you guys so let's get to it, your relationship statuses?" I watched the screen as I twiddled my hair in my fingers.
The boys laughed in response before answering the question.
Corbyn: I'm actually in a relationship with my girlfriend who most people know already, Christina Harris also known as beautychickee.
Interviewer: Aw how's that been going?
Corbyn: Great actually, she's my first love and we've been dating for a few years know.
Interviewer: Oh nice, how about you...Jonah?
Jonah: Oh uh I'm off the market and have been for a while, I have a girlfriend called Tatum who's actually amazing.
Interviewer: Aw. How about the rest of you?
Zach: I'm actually private at the moment haha.
Interviewer: Ooo interesting, how about you two?
Jack: Haha I'm in a relationship and I'm actually a dad hahaha.
Interviewer: Aw haha of course can't forget baby lavender.
Jack: You really couldn't haha.
Interviewer: So Daniel what about you?
I gulped as i watched daniel's cheeks turn scarlett pink and he cleared his throat.
Daniel: Oh uh...I'm uh. I'm actually off the market.. t-too."
I dropped my mouth wide open and sat up as my heart began to pounce.
The boys all shared the same shocked and confused look and so did the interviewer.
Interviewer: Oh you are?
Daniel: Y-yes i am.
Interviewer: May I ask who?
Daniel: Umm. Her name is uh.. uh, y/n.
My twiddled my fingers together and nervously continued to watch the show.
Jack: Y/n? Oh wow.
Jack blurted out and the boys nodded in agreement.
The rest of the interview went by awkwardly and stressfully. The interview was over and the boys left the screen and I immediately turned the tv off and stressfully scratched my arms. He had just exposed us, he had told the world by accident and now we were both in danger.
My phone began to rang and I picked it up to see Daniel ringing, I answered with a shaking finger.
"H-hello Daniel?" I stuttered.
"Shit y/n I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. It just blurted out and I wish I could take it back I'm so sorry y/n I understand if you don't want to talk to me im so sorry." he was panicking because after every sentence he would gasp so deeply.
"Daniel, it's okay, people were bound to find out anyway at some point it's no big deal." I nervously chuckled terrified on how his fans and management would react to daniel's major slip up.
"im so sorry." he breathed with a shaking tone.
"it's okay." i whispered as my phone began non-stop buzzing. I pulled the phone away from my ear to see why it was buzzing so madly and my eyes widened. My phone lit brightly with fan pages following me, being tagged in photos and many more. i was out there and now everyone knows who i am for good. i put my ear back into the phone to hear daniel sniffing about it.
"dani?" i calmly called him.
"baby?" he replied back with the same shaky voice.
"it's okay, they were gonna discover one way or another weren't they? don't worry it's okay because i love you and this is a big part of your life, your world. and i want to experience it with you no matter what it takes." i told him, every world calming myself down and realising it's not as difficult as i thought.
"so, so you aren't mad?" he sniffed slightly happier.
"oh im pissed but that's okay because I love you and everyone deserves to know now no matter what it costs us." i said whilst i began smiling.
"y/n i love you, thank you for being so supportive you are the best girlfriend ever and i really do mean that." he told me and I could tell he was smiling from his tone and cheery voice.
"i love you too, now get your ass home so you can show me how sorry you really are." i giggled.
"yes m'am." he chuckled as we hang up and I got ready for him to arrive home.