𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢?||𝚣𝚊𝚌𝚑

"I TOLD YOU TO GO PICK IT UP!" Peter shouted me with complete anger.

"I'm sorry i forgot i was focusing on getting groceries that i completely forgot to pick up your suit from the tailors. i'm sorry okay!" i shouted back at him but not as loudly was him.

"You're SORRY? y/n i have a business meeting tomorrow and you expect me to wear what huh? a tracksuit? some jeans? I ASKED YOU TO DO ONE THING!" he yelled moving closer to me and slowly began clenching his hans into a strained fist. I started moving slowly backwards petrified for his next move.

Peter has hit me, numerous times in fact. I think he finds enjoyment out of batting and bruising me and to be completely honest I'm scared to live with him. I am scared for my life when I'm in the same room as him and he is pissed off because he certainly doesn't hesitate to hurt meh will do it anywhere at anytime. If we were in public he would pull me aside and hurt me or do it secretly.

The only reason i haven't spoken up about it is not because I'm worried what he'd do to me if i did. I would be worried for what he'd do to my best friend Zach. Because i know for a fact if i told Zach about this he wouldn't let it slide he would try and beat up Peter, but Peter is twice his size and i don't think id be able to live with myself if Zach ended up getting injured because of my stupid relationship problems.

Peter moved close to me and raised his fist and punched my shoulder making me let out a yelp. He smacked me across the face and laughed at my pain like he was watching a comedy show or something beyond hilarious. He think got closed to my era making me shake in fear.

"Now, go upstairs get in bed and ill be up so you can show me how sorry you are. Then you are going to drive to the tailors and pick up my suit. okay baby?" he whispered knowing how scared me makes me.

"o-okay i will." i smiled at him with tears and began making my way upstairs shaking with every step.

After i screw up or after he hurts me he then uses me for sex for the sake of his own enjoyment. He hurts me a lot but id never have the balls to stand up to him and let him know how much it pains me and how much i personally dislike it because if i did that he'd then go more harsh on me and continuously do it which i cannot take.

Two Hours Later

I slipped into my jeans and put on a hoodie hissing at how achey my body was and i made my way downstairs.

"Where do you think you are going" Peter asked me looking at me from the sofa.

"To get you blazer" i painfully smiled at him.

"Good, don't be to long because if you are you know exactly what happens don't you dear." he chuckled with a sly disgusting smirk smothered on his face.

"I know and i won't." i nodded and smiled as i began to twist my key in the door and pull it open.

i unlocked my car door and immediately turned on the engine and reversed out the driveway and decided to drive to Zach's house and see if he was interested in keeping me entertained on my way to the tailors.

I pulled up at Zach's and no one was home so i used my key for his house and sat out in the backyard and decided to wait for him whilst i dipped my feet in his pool.

I sat there for around 10 minutes until i heard someone scream boo in my ear making me jump and fall in the pool fully clothed.

I swam up only too see Zach pointing and laughing at me drenched in water.

"YOU! IM GOING TO KILL YOU ZACH!" i pointed at him angrily and climbed out the pool chasing him around with my soaking wet clothes sticking to my body. I eventually caught up to him and jumped on bis back making us both tremble and fall on the floor.

"Y/N MY CLOTHES!" he shouted

"what about them huh?" i raised my eyebrow comparing his little wet patched compared to my dripping wet hoodie and jeans.

"THEY ARE SOAKED THIS WAS MY FRESH NEW OUTFIT YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he jokingly shouted and we both giggled bout the mess we were in.

"Anyway, what brings you here miss." he asked intrigued.

I told him all about where i was going and asked if he wanted go join me and i drop him home on the way back from the Tailors, he obviously said yes.

"Zach I've got no clothes wear oh my goodness." i stressed at him pointing at my damp outfit.

"I live with Jack remember and Ava stays here sometimes and you two seem around the same size, you can wear some of her jeans she won't mind." he said as we made our way inside water following in our steps.

"Okay haha, she got a hoodie as well?" i asked him.

"Most probably but you can wear one of mine." he smiled as he dragged me upstairs and threw one of his hoodies at me and showed me wear Ava's jeans were in the spare room.

"Thank you! I'm gonna get dressed bye." i smiled at him as i closed the door. I slid on Ava's jeans which were too small for my chunk ass thighs but i made it work. I pulled off my wet shirt as droplets dripped down my neck making me shudder. As i went to put Zach's hoodie on i needed to pee so i quickly ran out in jeans (without a bra) and went to the toilet. i opened the door to see Zach washing his hands and i froze looking at him looking at me.

"SORRY" i shouted and quickly went to run out and close the door but as i tried Zach pulled my arm back in and closed the door behind me as he looked at the top half of my body.

"Zach what the fuck are you doing stop." i moved my hands up to cover my nipples.

"No y/n I'm not staring at your boobs, what the fuck are these." he ran his hand over the bruises on my stomach and i gulped.

"oh uh h-hickeys." i gulped even larger hoping he'd fall for it.

he raised his eyebrow and poked one on my arm and watched my gasp in pain.

"Hickeys? or bruises y/n?" he said serious.

"hickeys Zach i told you stop." i pushed his arms away and my eyes filled with tears.

"Y/n those aren't fucking hickeys. those are bruises. who the fuck did that." he said furiously.

"N-no one Zach I'm fine." i smiled as a tear ran down my face.

"Its him isn't it its fucking peter i swear to fuck I'm going to kill him." he clenched his teeth and looked at me.... also mad.

"Its not." i said.

"You promise me then?" he looked in my eyes, he takes promises very seriously.

"Well no i c-" he cut me off.

"FUCK SAKE Y/N IM GOING TO SHOOT HIM I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK." he shouted with tears also in his eyes.

"C-can i hug you?" he asked with tears now running down his face.

"please." i nodded as he wrapped his arms around me and i cried into his shoulder shaking heavily as he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight. i felt safe. i felt cared for. i felt important. i felt loved.

the end.

hey guys i wrote this for the purpose to show how important and dangerous abusive relationships can be. these things are real and happen to women AND men, both genders can suffer mental and physical abuse in a relationship. I am a witness myself of seeing a dangerous relationship ruin someones mental health and their life, it is so important you get help. if you are experiencing these are two places you can call-

- the national domestic abuse helpline

- your emergency services

or if you simply want to help charities supporting this there are many you can find online. any donation is better than none. or if you simply can't offered to donate to charities check up on relatives, friends or anyone close to you that are in relationships and asking them if its all going smoothly. this is a very important topic to me so if you're reading this far, thank you. much love <3