𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎||𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

"All boarding for flight 38 to United States please begin making your way towards the gate." The receptionist called out through the speakers.
"Guys that's our flight let's make a move." Jonah told us all standing up and getting his suitcase ready. Tate and him held hands and were standing waiting for all of us.
"Woah as we get Lavender to fall asleep we have to move. wow." Jack said rolling his eyes.
"As soon as I get Lav to sleep. You didn't do shit. You fell asleep as well." Gabbie stated.
Everyone laughed and Gabbie ,Jack,Corbyn,Christina and Zach all started getting up aswell. My head was on Daniels shoulder and his arm was around me.
"Dani I don't think I can do it." I whispered to Daniel.
"Do what baby?" He asked me looking down at my eyes.
"Go on the plane. I don't think I can do it." I said and my leg started shaking. Daniel noticed how worried you were and put his hand on your leg. His touch made you stay still, he made you feel safe. He gently smiled down at you and faced towards Jonah.
"Hey Jo." Daniel asked catching Jonahs attention and making him nod.
"You take them to the gate. We will be there in a bit. Just gotta talk." daniel said.
"Yeah sure bro that's fine. Guys let's go." Jonah smiled.

Everyone began walking away and Daniel drew his attention back to me.
"Babygirl look at me." He softly told me.
I looked up at him and he put his hand on my face.
"Baby your going to be fine. I'll be there with you too keep you safe. It's all going to be okay. You flew here you can fly back home. It'll be okay." He told me reassuring me.
"I know Dani it's just planes scare me." I said my eyes slightly watering with fear.
"I understand that but y/n back your gonna be fine. I'll be there with you and you can cuddle me and hold my hand the whole time."
"Okay. Let's g-go." I said overflowing with my nervousness.
He smiled at me and we interlocked our fingers and began making our way towards the gate.
"FLIGHT 38 TO UNITED STATES BOARDING NOW. THIS IS THE LAST CALL." The receptionist announced. Me and Daniel looked to face each other with a worried expression on our faces.
"Shit." He said
"LETS GO!!" I shouted.
He nodded and we ran as fast as we could hand in hand dragging our suitcases behind us. We were laughing and stressing and the emotions were mixed.

We managed to make it towards our gate and quickly showed our tickets and passports. We boarded the plane to see everyone else settling down.
"you made it! we were so worried you guys weren't going to make it" Corbyn said and me and Daniel just giggled with response.
We found our seats and I sat next to the window Dani put our bags above our heads.
The flight attenders began instructing to us the safety precautions and I started panicking again. My leg began shaking again and my breathing became slightly hitched.
Daniel wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side.
"Hey hey hey your going to be fine. It's all gonna be good." He whispered calmly to me. He opened his other hand and I placed my small one inside and I squeezed his hand with fear. The safety speeches had finished and it was time for us too take off. My eyes were tightly shut and my hand squeezing Daniels harder than ever but he didn't complain he just kept holding me tightly in his grip.
We were speeding down the runway now and I felt the plane slowly lift up which was the most uneasy feeling.
"baby look out the window." Daniel sweetly said.
"Are you shitting me? I'm petrified right now and you want me to look out the fucking window!" I madly whispered into his side.
"Just do it y/n the sky looks beautiful." He huffed.
I slowly lifted my head up to see we were now in the air and the moonlight looked beautiful as well as the stars.
"Woah. It's g-gorgeous." I whispered in shock.

Me and Daniel spent the next twenty minutes talking about the sky and other random topics I had completely forgot about my fear.
"See planes aren't that bad." He giggled at me.
"Why are you talking about planes? That was so random." I said completely oblivious.
" y/n we are in a fucking plane right now." he laughed at me.
"h-holy shit. i c-completely forgot about that."