𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎||𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

Daniel sprayed his cologne on his neck and wrists and fixed his hair in the mirror.
"baby are you sure you don't want to come?" he asked me turning around and looking at me whilst I sneezed.
"Yeah,sorry baby I just really don't feel great today otherwise I would go. Tell Corey I said happy birthday!"
"I will. Woah it's gonna be so weird leaving you here. Your usually with me like my little shadow haha."
he said whilst smiling at me.
"Don't miss me too much your only going to a party for a few hours haha."
"No promises that I won't miss you!" He said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.
"Baby don't get too close I don't want you to catch my cold!" I said trying to pull away from him but he didn't budge. He just scoffed.
"Baby you really think I care about catching your cold? I love you too much to stay away!"
"Daniel James Seavey don't you dare go soft on me now!"
We both giggled looking into each other's eyes and we pulled in for a kiss until I had to cut it short by sneezing.
"Bless you baby!"
"Haha thank you. I gotta go get a tissue but goodbye and have fun at your party Dani"
"Okay I'll let you chill. Get well soon and I'll be home around 12 to cuddle with you and we can watch a movie or something." He said kissing my forehead then he let me out of his grip so I could go grab a tissue for my nose.
"Yes sounds lovely! If I'm still awake haha."
"Bye my babygirl." He said as he made his way to the front door.
"Bye baby boy." I replied watching him leave and seeing him get into his car from the curtains in the living room.
He drove off and I wasn't used to Daniel not being here with me. Whenever he has work he always makes sure to bring me so I'm not alone. That's why this is strange but I know if I went to this party I would be sick everywhere and I'd rather stay here on my lazy ass doing nothing but sneezing and watching tv. I put on friends and sat there laughing at anything possible to stop me from feeling so ill. My eyes began getting heavy and I drifted off on the couch whilst Netflix continued playing in the back.

two and a half hours later

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!" Is what I woke up too on
the tv. I almost shit myself because it was so loud. I immediately jumped up rubbing my eyes and grabbed my phone to check the time. 11:30pm is what it read. only 30 more minutes till Daniels back! I decided to spend my remaining time watching the tv and I made my self a bowl of cereal because if I'm awake at midnight with nothing to do cereal is my number one craving. I finished the bowl and washed it up. I went into the bathroom a couple times as I had to throw up but after a while the puking stopped so i brushed my teeth and waited on the couch for Daniel. I looked on my phone to shockingly see 12:15 am. maybe he's in traffic? I decided to message him a simple hey and asked him what time he reckons he'll be back. To keep myself awake and entertained I did a face mask and left it on for 15 minutes before washing it off. i looked at my phone and it now read 1:30 am and now I'm worried. I rang his phone multiple times and rang the boys and Corey but got no answer from anyone. I decided to try to sleep hoping when i woke up he'd be there.

three hours later

I stretched my legs out on the bed and rolling over to hopefully feel my boyfriends warm body but all I was greeted with was cold air. he still wasn't home. I got up and looked outside and his car still wasn't here.
It was now 4:45 and call me crazy but I know daniel and he's not the type to stay out till stupid o'clock so I began worrying. what if he got in a car crash? what if he didn't even make it to the party? what if he's drunk and passed out? I rang him again and still received no answer so I decided to drive myself over to Corey's. I threw on my vans and grabbed my car keys and a spare key for Corey's house. I ran out the front door locking it behind me and drove my way over to Corey's,he only lived 10minutes away so the drive was short but stressful. I arrived at his house and the inside was a mess. Alcohol bottles,Party poppers,balloons and much more crap filled the floor. I stood over it all and ran upstairs to find Corey and shockingly he was awake...and sober.
Corey looked up from his phone and saw me and his face turned into confusion.
"y/n? how comes your here?" he asked me.
"Corey where's Daniel?" I asked him shaking as Daniel was no where in sight.
"What do you mean where's Dani? Did he not come home?"
"No he didn't and now I'm so worried. Where the fuck is he. This isn't like him." My voice began shaking
"Shit. Fuck. He was so drunk and I offered to drive him home but he turned me down and some girl we know said she'd drive him home. His cars in the garage but she took him."he rubbed his neck thinking.
"Girl? Where the fuck are they."
"I'll ring her."
Corey rang the girl who was unknown to me and she picked up after a few beeps.
girl: "mhmmmmmmm. c-Corey whats up."
Corey: "hey. where's daniel why didn't you drop him home."
girl: "uhhh! mhmmm. oh he's here n-now. Daniel day hi baby."
Daniel: "uhhhhh fuck yes. hey corey. we will call you later. we are k-kinda busy." Daniel slurred on his words. He was so drunk.
They hung up and Corey looked at me as my eyes overflowed with tears.
"Y/N I'm so sorry." He said as we walked up to me to pull me into a hug but I immediately brushed it aside.
"I'm g-gonna go. Thank you though Corey and h-happy birthday." I said as my voice broke and I began crying again.I left the room and made my way downstairs.

"Y/N wait!" He yelled but I kept running. I ran out the front door and got in my car and began making my way home. I cried and cried and cried on the drive back I almost crashed at least four times.
I arrived home and immediately ran upstairs making my way to mine and Daniels room. As soon as I was in there I felt so mad. I picked up a frame from the side which showed me and Daniel kissing. I threw it across the room and it smashed. I felt so much anger and pain. I began tearing down our photos on the wall and threw them across the room aswell. I've felt pain before but nothing compared to this pain. It didn't bother me that he was drunk. He still did it and that's what's hurting me the most. The one person that I thought would never hurt me. The one person that made me happy. The one person I thought could be trusted. The one person I thought I was going to marry. He proved me wrong. He broke my heart and it feels almost impossible to heal. I ended up curled up into a ball hugging Daniels pillow which smelled like him and drowned in my river of tears. Hoping to wake up and this all to just be a dream.

I woke up to the sound of a car pulling up and the front door opening. I quickly jolted up and looked over to the clock which read 8:24 am. I heard him slip his shoes on make his way upstairs.
"Hey baby I'm so sorry. I ended up getting wasted and staying at Corey's all night. Can I make it up to you tonight baby?" He said acting as if nothing had happened. He was lying to my face.
"D-do not call me that." I said emotionless and not looking him in the eyes.
"Call you what?" He questioned me.
"b-baby. I'm not your baby anymore." I replied my voice breaking but trying my best to try and make it strong.
"Of course your my baby! Why would you say your not."
"Why didn't you come back last night?"
"I told you. I stayed at Corey's. Y/N what's up?" his face was clueless and he acted if I was crazy.
"what's up? what's up daniel is last night you fucked another bitch and then you come home and god knows what time and lie to me to my face about it!"
Daniel gulped and his face grew red. So red I could even see the hickeys on his neck. I pointed at them.
"Not wrong am I?" I said raising my eyebrows whilst a stiff tear rolled out my eye and down my cheek.
"y-y/n I'm so sorry. I was drunk." He said tearing up.
"so you remember but you came home and lied. you were actually gonna carry on this relationship whilst knowing you've fucked another girl and you thought I'd be oblivious because you think you have me wrapped around your little finger."
"Y/N. I'm so sorry p-please forgive me." He begged but I wasn't taking his bullshit I've been cheated on too many times and I wasn't gonna ignore him just because he was drunk. he still did it.
"daniel." he looked up at me hoping for something completely opposite of what came out of my mouth.
"Daniel. leave." I ordered him.
"baby no we can work past this." he pleaded.
"maybe you can but I can't."
"baby." he cried.
"leave." I bluntly told him.
"no!" he angrily answered
"daniel fucking leave or i will."
he didn't move he just stayed quiet.
"wow so you fucking cheat and break MY heart but you don't have the decency to leave? your a fucking asshole."

I got up and packed a case of the important stuff I needed and ignored every beg and plead Daniel said to me. he was dead to me right now. I went downstairs and went to leave until i heard the iconic line once more from the tv.
"WE WERE ON A BREAK."
I smiled painfully and dragged my suitcase to the car.
"no we weren't."
I told myself and drove away from there and onto the roads making my way to my best friend,Gabbie's house.