𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝||𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

I got in the house and so did Daniel as he slammed the door shut behind him. We were about to have another argument and we both knew it. Our fights are bad,toxic and even dangerous at times. They've gotten so bad to the point daniel moved out for a month so we had space and so we didn't hurt each other. As soon as he slammed the door he sat straight on the couch with his head in his hands.
"Why. Why would you do that." He asked me with anger in his voice.
"I wasn't fucking flirting Daniel! I said sighing.
"y/n i saw you with my own eyes! don't even lie to me." he shouted back with anger in his voice.
"Daniel what you saw was me trying to be nice! I gave him a hug and told him my name. Oh my- stop assuming the fucking worst of me! You do it all the time and it's so fucked up! If you knew me well enough you'd know the only man I have and ever will love is you!" I snapped back with annoyance in my tone.
He sighed madly and got up clenching his fists with his head down , I stood backwards scared of what he might do. He's never hurt me before but there is a first time for everything.
"d-daniel,w-what are you d-doing." I whispered with tears in my eyes.
"we can't keep doing this." i whispered whilst crying and daniel slowly lifted his head up and he was crying too. he unclenched his fists and just stood there whilst we both got emotional.
"we can't keep arguing and fighting. it's bad daniel. we are toxic together." i cried out still whispering.
he nodded in agreement.
"but y/n i can't lose you." he whispered back crying.
"dani it's unhealthy." I sobbed and his eyes starting pouring with tears.
"i-i know." he said looking into my eyes.
"but i can't leave." i said knowing I couldn't bring myself to do it.
"I know." He replied looking down.
"but i'll try." i said wiping my eyes.
"wh- no!" he said shocked.
"you can't leave. me you can't y/n baby." he said crying and walking towards me.
"i can't but i should Daniel. you know it too."
"no no you can't." he sobbed and fell onto his knees and wrapped his arms around lower waist as he kept his head on my waist crying.
"d-daniel you don't trust me. we argue over everything. it's just too painful."
"y/n baby don't go. please I'll do anything."
I sighed a painful sigh.
"it's t-too late dani. I'm gonna go pack a few bits and I'll be moved out by the end of the week." I cried whilst removing him from my lower body and starting to go to our room to pack a bag.
"y-your not actually gonna leave are you right?"
"yes. yes i am I'm so sorry."
He angrily breathed and grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. His fists clenched again and he lifted his fist up. I closed my eyes in fear still crying until I heard a bang. He had punched the wall.
"DAMMIT Y/N DONT LEAVE ME!" he shouted whilst crying and removing his fist from the wall.
"d-daniel calm down!" i said and I brought my shaking hands up to his cheek and I brushed it. He looked into my eyes and we both cried.
"i couldn't ever hurt you. im so sorry im just so in love with you and i don't want you to leave." he whispered.
"i love you too." I whispered.
"I'm going to go pack. Please don't get mad."
"bullshit." he sighed
"what?"
"you won't leave. you can't. we've both tried leaving so hard so many times before and we never could." he whispered still looking in my eyes.
He was right. I knew he was and so did he.
"fuck. your right. dani this relationship is bad. it's dangerous but I'm dangerously in love with you. That probably makes me an awful human but I can't help it." I sighed and we both smiled.
He leaned in and kissed me and we pulled apart with our heads resting together.
oh fuck here we go again.