𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛||𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

"Mommy! Mommy come here!" my daughter Lottie shouted at me as we were walking past shop windows and she was adoring the toys put out on display.

"Ooo that's a pretty doll isn't it?" i pointed at the fragile looking doll in the window.

"Yeah it is but she is wearing high heels." she crossed her arms.

"What's wrong with wearing heels?" i asked her confused considering i was wearing heels at this exact moment.

"She is six years old like me and i don't wear heels." she pouted.

"That's not a bad thing." i brushed her shoulder moving her hair out of her eyes.

"I know, because she can't run as fast as me with heels on." she smirked.

"Oh really?" i chuckled.

"Yeah look at me mommy." she giggled.

"Don't make me chase you baby I'm in heels." i told her.

"Hehe come and get me." she laughed and began running down the city streets as i chased after her not to far behind.

"Lottie look where you're going please!" i told her as she nearly fell over.

"Shush mommy and catch me!" she giggled still running away from me.

She looked back to try and see how close i was to her and as she did so she tripped over and instantly started crying.

I instantly ran faster over to her and saw a small graze with a tiny spot of blood on it but obviously for a child like her a little drop of blood is a broken leg and death so of course i looked after her.

"Awww babygirl i told you to look where you were going." i crouched down and stay on the pavement floor with her hugging her tight into my chest as i stroked the back of her head.

"I was!" she sobbed out crying even louder.

As i tried calming her down and kissing her leg better i turned around to spot a man who looked around my age (in his early 20's late teens) looking directly at us.

He softly smiled but looked sad for Lottie, of course i smiled back. He looked really sweet and rather charming.

He began making his way over to us and when he did he said-

"Can i?" he smiled and i nodded as he crouched down and began talking to Lottie who jumped at the voice of the stranger.

Lottie was still crying and he just began singing and what came out his mouth i wasn't expecting at all. His voice was angelic and heavenly like and i couldn't help but raise my eyebrows in complete shock.

"Don't worry, about a thing. " he began singing Bob Marley to Lottie and she instantly stopped crying.

"Because every little thing, is gonna be alright." he continued and moved his contact to mine and i gently smiled at him once again and he returned the smile as he slightly chuckled into his song.

Lottie smiled at him and blushed as she began humming the song. She knew the song just not the words which me and the boy found adorable.

3 minutes later

The boy had finished the song and i smiled at him as Lottie stood up to hug him slightly ouching about her scrape.

"Thank you, so much. Is there anyway i can thank you?" i asked him slightly nervous under his charm. His eyes were bluer than blue and i felt them tracing every inch of my face. His clearly dyed hair showing his natural obvious brown roots dripping from the sweat of the heat outside.

"If i can ask you two questions."he smiled.

"Okay go for it." i smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking. are you seeing anyone currently?" he blushed.

"Your answer is no." i chuckled with him.

"Great. Second question, your number?" he lightly laughed.

"Your answer is no. Joking its-" i gave him my number and he added it into his phone.

"I'll message you?" he smiled.

"Wait stranger, your name?" i asked.

"Oh right, Daniel. Daniel Seavey." he nodded waiting for my name to be revealed.

"Ooo nice. I'm y/n, y/n y/l/n." i smiled and he raised his brows.

"I love ur name." he winked jokingly.

"Thank you Daniel, likewise for you." i answered as i picked up Lottie and began getting ready to head home.

"Nice meeting you y/n." he smiled.

"Nice meeting you too daniel, and thank you for calming Lottie down." i thanked him.

We said our goodbyes and i carried Lottie home.

"I liked him." she said out of the blue.

"Who?" i asked confused.

"Daniel, your new boyfriend." she winked at me.

"Shush i barely know him and besides your six, how do you know these things?" i asked intrigued by her allegations.

"Oh mommy, i know these things." she shrugged innocently as i laughed at her.

"Daniel." i whispered to myself.

I think I'm about to get used to that name, i hope i