Chapter 17

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost couldn't believe it was me

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost couldn't believe it was me. I had never been in a dress like this before and I didn't know how to act. It was way to nice and expensive for me.

"Wow." I heard and turned to see Mason all dressed up in a suit looking really handsome. He had a cheeky smile on his face as he made his way to me.

"This is definitely to much."

"No it's not stop saying that."

"Mason I-I-"

"Actually I think it's missing something." He pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it to show off the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen.

"No."

"Yes." He laughed pulling it out of the box for me.

"Mason why are you doing this?" He spun me back around so that I was looking in the mirror.

"What? Give you gifts on your birthday?"

"Mason it's to much." He put it over my head and clipped it in place.

He stepped back when he was done and pulled me with him.

"Get used to me giving you things like this."

"I won't." He chuckled

We got into a cap and Mason made me wear a blindfold the last half of the ride.

"Mason. Please don't let me fall." I said sounding ok but on the inside I was screaming.

"Don't let go of me." He was walking me along to a place that I would much rather see.

"Alright stand right here." He stopped me and I did as he said. I felt his arms leave me and heard his shoes walk on why sounded like wood.

"Ok take it off."

I pulled the blindfold off to open my eyes to see That we were on a dock with a big ship behind everyone who was here.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone in front of me screamed making me want to cry happy tears.

Meg, Corbin, Bill and his new girl and even Flynn were here.  Flynn was in a little suit, something I've never seen. He was the first to come to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I hugged his little body.

"Happy birthday Darcy."

"T-thank you Flynn." I said trying to keep in my tears.

"Mason asked me to help plan this." Meg hugged me next.

"You two did this."

"Well mostly him. I just gave him the idea."

Bill pulled me into a hug and next was Corbin.

"Happy birthday Darcy." Corbin smiled.

"Thank you."

I took Flynn's hand and walked to Mason who had started to talk to a guy in a uniform. I'll take a guess and say that's our captain.

"You did this for me?" I asked when he turned to me.

"Yeah of course I did."

"Flynn look away." I turned his head to the side as I kissed Masons cheek.

"Eww I'm out." Flynn ran off going with the others as they got ready to get on the ship.

I went to pull away but he grabbed me and pulled my face to his kissing me full on.

I moaned pulling him closer by his jacket.

"I'm afraid we may have to finish this later." He said stopping the kiss.

"Yeah you two would you mind stopping PTA and get your asses up here." Bill called for us and off we went to follow them.