Chapter 25

Warning ⚠️

For the next few weeks I went around taking jobs as a cleaning lady and working at a few different houses.

With that Mason came in and out like he said. He would come to our house a few times and would stay the night. Usually he would come in late at night after a work out and would get a shower before coming to snuggle with me. Some times I would stay up for him and we would make up for lost time.

Tonight was one of those nights. Flynn stayed at Mrs. Shannon while I went to Masons house. He texted me and said he would be home sometime around 10 so I rushed over to get to cooking.

I made us both dinner and set the table up in his kitchen to make it look all nice and fancy.

I had found an old dress in my closet that I liked. It hugged my curves and was a nice shade of red for me.

When I was finished his elevator dinged letting me know he was home. I stepped away from the table and went into the living room to see him throw his things down. He didn't look happy at all.

I backed up and grabbed the glass of win next to me and took a big gulp of it.

Masons long sigh made me turn around to see him. His face lit up when he saw what I had done.

"I-I maybe now isn't a good time?" I fumbled for my words seeing that he wasn't happy.

He stepped more into the kitchen looking all around. "You did this for me?"

I nodded my head while looking down at the floor.

I was shocked to feel Mason grab me and lift me off my feet. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he started walking off to his room.

"T-the food w-I'll get cold."

"I got something else on the menu that I want." He growled.

He threw me to his bed and I kicked my heels off in the process. I leaned up on my elbows to see Mason stand there in front of me looking at me.

He looked so sexy right now with his eyes hot on me.

I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head and threw it across the room. I bit my lip looking at his chest that was on display for me.

Mason let out a growl as he pulled my lip from my teeth. I blushed realizing that may have been bad to do that.

He moved closer to me wrapping my legs around his body. His one hand ran up my leg till it got to the place I wanted his fingers

"No underwear... damn kitten" he smiled pulling me closer to him. Our lips fought for dominance. I caved and let Mason win when he forced his tongue into my mouth. 

He made his way down and pulled the rest of my dress up before I felt his breath down on my most sensitive part.

He did as he said and ate what he wanted and I felt myself break.

He ripped off my dress and I laid there completely open to him. His lustful eye trailed my body up and down leaving fire on my skin in there wake.

"So beautiful." He whispered before his lips found there way down my chest.

I quickly flipped us so that he was on the bed and I was startling him.

He looked shocked at first but didn't seem to mind.

I let my hands explore his body all over his muscles down to his six pack. When my hand reached the hem of his pants I felt him shutter under my touch. I made me feel very powerful knowing that I had this control on him.

I pulled the pants down and he sprang out right up.

My jaw dropped when I actually saw how big he was. How the hell did he even fit inside me!

I had to shake that off when I grabbed hold of him. He threw his head back letting out a moan. When I started moving is when he let those noises out. Each one made me go crazy. When I felt he was close I was ready to let him come but he had other plans.

He flipped me back over wanting control again which made me laugh. I knew he wouldn't give it up for to long.

He pushed Inside of me and I let out a yelp from how fast it was.

He didn't waist his time going faster with each thrust.

I felt myself break fast in his arms. What I wasn't expecting was for him to make me break a second time before he did.

He fell to the side of me and pulled me close to his body.

My stomach betrayed me though letting out a big growl making Mason look down at me.

"Have you had anything today?"

"Yes" Lie but he didn't need to know that.

The frown in his eyebrows showed me he already didn't believe me.

"I didn't have time to really eat. I had work and had like three hours-"

He pulled me up and put his shirt over my head. He slid his sweatpants back on and picked me up.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him again as he carried me back to the kitchen.

I thought he was going to put me down in my own chair but he kept me on his lap. Mason reach over and got my plate for me. He put some of the vegetables onto my fork and put it to my lips. I took it in not protesting knowing better.

I took the fork out of his hand and started eating for myself as he ate some to.

"Tomorrow night we are all going out to a bar if you want to go with Meg?"  Mason asked finishing up what was left on his fork.

"Yeah it sounds fun."

"I'm sorry with how I came in." He said. I turned around so that I was startling him.

"I really appreciate what you did for me here. I love coming home to you like this." He smiled rubbing his nose on mine making me giggle.

"What was wrong though? Why were you so angry?"

"My friends Anniversary is also tomorrow." He looked away from me. His jaw got tighter as he did.

I took it in my hands and pulled him to look at me.

"I'm sorry. But I know he wouldn't want you to be like this. He would want to see you happy." He smiled a sad smile.

"You make me happy."

My heat went crazy when he said that

"I love you." I said softly

His face lit up as he kissed me heard he pulled back "I love you too baby so fucking much." He giggled as he lifted me up. I jumped when he pushed everything off the kitchen table and placed me on it.

"Mason!"

"Hungry still." He shrugged his shoulders and pulled me close to his mouth taking me again.

We found our way back to his bed later and he went slower this time telling me he wanted to love me. It made me feel so great in side knowing I said that and truly meant it.

I loved Mason. I loved him so much that it was crazy.