Chapter 31

"Ok ok everyone sit down!" Meg called as she stood up on her couch. We were having a party for Corbins birthday and unfortunately due to the rain we couldn't go far.

Mason pulled me close and wrapped his arm around me.

"Here you guys go!" Bill said handing us drinks.

"Oh no I'm fine I have to drive." I lied. We came here in an Uber but I was hoping that Bill wouldn't know that.

"Oh right!" He laughed pulling the glass to his face.

"You still haven't told anyone?"

"Mason I'm only just starting to show I was hoping to hold off for a while."

"Wow that hurts a little."

I grabbed his face and pulled him to look at me.

"Baby it's not like that. I just don't don't know how to bring it up to anyone. I want to tell your parents and all but we have to wait for that. "

"How's the party!" Meg plopped down on the couch next to me and I looked at Mason and then back at her. Well here goes nothing.

"Meg can we talk?"

"Yeah of course." She got up and walked off with me. I was carful you make sure my jacket covered my stomach before walking.

"What's up? Are you ok? Did he try to hurt you-"

"Meg." I laughed pulling her into her bedroom.

"I'm fine just sit down for this please."

She did as I said and looked up at me with a concerned look on her face.

I pulled the jacket back and her eye Alonso's popped out of her head.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET AWAY WITH NOT TELLING ME!" She got up fast and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a big hug.

"Oh my god I have to tell the boys!" Before I could even stop her she was out the door. She ran to Bill fist who quietly ran over to me and Mason.Then Meg and Corbin were next.

"When the hell were you going to tell us!" Corbin smiled pulling Mason into a dude hug.

"Well I wanted Darcy to. Now we just got to fly out to Florida Tomorrow to tell my parents."

"What!" I shrieked turning to him.

"Yeah I mean I thought we could use a little trip out there anyway. Flynn me and you and this little one." Mason put his hand over my stomach and pulled me closer.

"Well then I guess this really happening." I laughed.

"Oh it's happening." He smiled.