Chapter 29

Ethan Megs brother is a cop and once he heard what was going on he was more then happy to drive us down to Boston in is cop car. Ethan was a fan of Mason and didn't want to see him lose.

"This is so cool!" Flynn screamed as we zoomed down the streets with the sirens going. Meg was up front with Ethan laughing as well.

Once we polled up to the place I rushed in I got past security some how pulling Flynn to run with me.

We got into the arena filled with screaming people. Some Booing and other cheering.

I looked down at the dome to see that Mason was holding his hands up to cover himself but this guy was punching him and punching him.

I ran with Flynn in my arms down to Corbin.

"Corbin!" He turned to see us and helped us get up.

I put my hans against the dome and started screaming for Mason

The guy knocked him down and he was on the ground.

He was facing us and we kept begging him to get up. I screamed and screamed and saw something go off in his eyes.

He got up and fast. We watched as he started fighting and I hate to say it but I was happy to see that.

Flynn held onto the cage and started cheering for him and I did the same. We all were. In a mater on minutes Mason hat the guy pinned down on the ground. I watched as the ump started a count down.

When he got to 8 the whole stadium went wild. Mason had won.

Everyone rushed into the dome but I couldn't get through. There were news people in front of him people taking his photo and someone holding his arm up to show he had won.

"Mason!" I called when I saw him. I got up on a box with Flynn and we started calling out to him. He saw me and started pushing his way through to us.

As soon as he got to me he pulled me down kissing me and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Why the hell did you do that" I cried pulling his face away.

"Kiss you?"

"No why did you almost let that guy kill you!"

He smirked "it was nothing. Hurt less then the thought of losing you." I pulled him to me again kissing him hard not caring about the cameras al around us.

"Come her buddy!" Mason grabbed Flynn holding him in his arms as he held me with the other.

"You won!" Bill cried jumping all around.

"Congratulations Mason." Corbin smiled patting him on the back.

"Couldn't have done it with out you guys. By the way how did you two get down here?"

"In a cop car!" Flynn cried making Masons eyes raise.

"Corbin called me saying you had a death wish. So I called in a favor from Megs brother who's a cop." I laughed

"I guess I owe you for calling her." Mason said looking to Corbin.

"Oh you owe me for a lot." He laughed.

I looked up at Mason and kissed his cheek before someone called him over for an Interview.

Later that night we all went back to Masons house for a celebration. We ordered some food and got some drinks and cheered to his win.

"And then this is my favorite part!" Bill laughed watching Mason get beat up a little.

"Oh yeah?" Mason said coming back into the room standing behind him. Bill cleared his throat and turned to him.

"I meant this is not my favorite part" he smiled trying to act all cute.

Mason just rolled his eyes with a small smirk on his face.

"I need another glass dose anyone want one?"

"I'll take one" both Ashley and Meg said as I walked off.

Mason followed me into his kitchen with something in his hands.

"what's that?" I asked looking down at the white envelop that's was in his hands.

"You tell me." He turned it around to show that it was mine. It was the letter from my landlord. I froze not knowing what to do or say.

"I was going to tell you."

"Oh yeah? When?"

"How did you even get that?"

"It fell out of your coat the other night. Now answer the question." He got closer to me pinning me up against the counter.

"I-I was Mason I-I j-just needed to get packed and I had to get us to a shelter for a nigh-"

"Your staying with me."

"Mason we can't do that-"

"Yes I can. Your not going to a shelter. You and Flynn are going to live with me right here so that I can have you close by when ever I want." His Hans cupped my face as he pushed some hair out of my face.

"Why didn't you tell me Darcy."

"Because this was something that I-"

"No it's not Darcy! We are in this together! You can come to me for help I want to help you with things like this."

"I can't depend on you all the time Mason."

"You can! Don't you get it I want you to! It's you and me in this not just you. God Darcy I want you to be with me for good can't you see that,"

I was so shocked to say anything. No one had ever said something like that to me.

"Your my everything and I want things with us to go on. I want you to one day have my kids and we will have our own house where they can run around." I started happy crying as he went on.

"I want you to be my wife one day Darcy. Your June and only mine and have been since the first day I laid eyes on you."

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him.

"I want you too" I smiled.

"Think we could get everyone out of her and me and you ca-"

"MASON!" I squealed as he pulled me to him.

"Worth a try." He shrugged before grabbing some glasses for the girl's and walking out with me.