part 5

"Her room is across from mine?" Jungkook swallowed.

"Yeah, is that a problem? Our youngest doesn't want to share? Are you afraid we'll replace you with a pretty girl?" Namjoon laughed.

"No, I was just wondering."

"It was the largest room with a bathroom inside so she doesn't have to share any with any of us. Plus most of us aren't spending the nights here anyway." Namjoon explained as he carefully opened the door and set Y/n's belongings down.

"I saw the way you looked at her though, Jungkook."

Jungkook halted in his steps ever so slightly and placed Y/n's bags in the same spot.

"I was just shocked to see two women at our door at nearly midnight, hyung."

Jungkook brushed him off and quickly avoided the conversation by speeding back out into the living area where he could hear Y/n being interrogated by Taehyung and Jimin.

"Y/n! You're so cute, do you have any sisters?"

"Are you sure you're not secretly an idol?"

"How are you so pretty and do such a hard job like a chef!"

How can those guys be so exuberant at nearly midnight.. I can't believe them.

"Aish, can you guys let her breathe. She just landed after a 13 hour flight and she is tired! You will have a long time to get to know each other, now please- let her get some rest!" Jiwoo was exasperated.

This was Jungkook's cue. Namjoon was still cleaning up some last minute details in the room.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about Tae and Jimin. Namjoon was just rearranging some stuff in your room. I'll take you there, it's just across from mine," Jungkook smiled.